Chapter 16

"Jackson will explain this more to you, so we will leave you two to talk" Ashley said grabbing Olivia's arm and dragging her out shutting the door behind them before I could get a word out.

"How?" I asked, tears brimming my eyes as I sat on the bed opening and closing my mouth like a goldfish.

"I know, I was confused too. Everything that happened was a test, to see how you carried yourself after it. Me and mum watched you from the shadows at each. Sad thing is, Jace actually did get the rogues to inject the lady who we thought was our mum with silver because he was jealous about everything. But you have shown how strong you are, and that is why mum brought you here" he said.

"How am I strong?" I asked, adding "I locked my self in my room for three weeks after Jace jumped off of the cliff"

"What proves you are strong is that you didn't feel the need to end your life. Some would after that. But you didn't" He said and pulled me into a hug when tears started streaming down my face.

"GIRLS" four female voices shouted.

"C'mon" Jackson said grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the room. 

"You're 15 next week" I mumbled to myself "Your pretty smart for a 14 year old" I said looking at him.

He had a joke smug look on his face and said "I know right. Probably even smarter than you"

I scoffed "In your dreams bud" I said, pulling him into a headlock and messing his hair up.

The smell of vanilla and desist filled my nose. I growled, but when I saw George and his family, a confused look graced my features.

"Mum what's going on?" three other voices said at the same time. I looked at the other three girls and i'm pretty sure we were thinking the same thing. 'I would laugh if this wasn't serious'

I looked at Georges family again.

'Vampires' Sophie snarled.

'Calm down Soph, its just George' I replied and she went to the back of my mind.

"You're a vampire?" I asked raising an eyebrow and folding my arms over my chest. He gave me a sheepish smile. His three perv older brothers were here, along with his parents.

"Mum why were we needed?" I asked.

"Well, in a months time, you will have to face the dark lord. You girls are not strong enough yet. He has demons, vampires, a few witches and some rogues helping him. If you girls allow these four boys to put vampire blood into you, all of you will have half the power he harvest's from his 'minions' and with your own powers, even more power" she said and bit her lip. Tentatively looking at me.

I thought about it for a minute. If it gives us more of a chance to fight this bitch for every species, then its worth it. "Okay" I said, not shocked when I heard three other voices. "But George is the one biting me" I added and the other three boys groaned. 

"I have a mate anyway boys" I said to them. "Oh mum" she looked at me, confused as to why I wasn't in pain when George bit my wrist, like the others were "If Ryan marked me, would he get my powers too? And the reason to why i'm not in pain is because my wolf and his vampire are friends so Sophie is not afraid. It tingles" I said looking down at my writs, where the two bite marks were already turning into scars.

"Well, yes Ryan will. But he will harvest only half the power you have, since it would be too much for him to harvest it all. He will most likely gain one of your abilities. Two at most" she said and I nodded. 

 "George! Help me George!" A little girls giggles filled the halls. A moment later a little girl about four jumped up into his arms. She had dark chocolate brown hair that was pulled up into two ponytails on her head. Her bright blue doe eyes glistened with complete and utter happiness.

"George give me the little monster!" A voice full of playfulness said. I think that was Floyd, one of George's older brothers.

I looked confused at George.

"George who's she. She's pretty" The little girl said.

"This is my friend Eve. That's her mate Ryan" he said as I felt arms wrap around my waist. I kissed his cheek and let him go do whatever he needed. I think he had to go train with one of the trainers.

"And Eve, this is my baby sister, and to my brothers 'little devil' Hope" he added. She stretched her arms out to me and I took her out of Georges arms.

She grabbed a hand full of my hair and stared in amazement at it. Well it was down to my waist now. 

I handed her back to George and mindlessly stared playing with my hair. Before I knew it, I was tying off a fishtail braid I created. 

I ran upstairs after looking at the time, and slipped a red tank top on and kept my pyjama shorts on. I slipped some converse on and grabbed my purse and phone. 

"Hey mum. Is there a store near by, I want to get some things for dinner tonight cause I want to cook?" I asked.

She nodded and gave me directions and told me to take any car from the right side of the garage. Hope was staying the night, and the rest of her family were going home, so I decided to take her to the store with me.

I entered the garage and spotted a black range rover. Perfect. I found the keys and unlocked it, putting Hope in a booster seat which happened to be in a cupboard near the cars. I did her seat belt before getting in the drivers side.

I put the car into drive and followed the directions I was given. Twenty minutes later I was pulling into the ASDA parking lot.

I walked to the trolley shelter near the front of the store, with Hope on my hip, before finding one with those child seats and slid her legs into it. I found my saved recipes on my phone and began stalking the shelves of the store for everything I needed.

My trolley gently hit someone else and I snapped my head up to look at the person.

"Sorry! I was looking at my phone..." I trailed off as I saw it was Annie. She had moved out of the pack to live with her mate. 

"How is everything?" I asked. Its been a while since i've seen her.

"Yeah its great. Is she yours?" she asked confused looking at Hope.

"Oh no she's not. This is George's little sister" I replied and she nodded.

"Well, she looks about ready to drop, so I should probably get these paid for. Stay safe" I said. She pulled me into a side hug, surprising us both. I gave a small smile and went to the tills.

 ----------

Heyyy. Here's another one. I might just upload the last four tomorrow... yeah i'll do that. I'll be posting what I wrote for my controlled assessment shortly after this.

That's right, Jackson is here! I can bring people back, since I need them in the story. I'm almost finished with chapter 19 now. Once i've posted all the chapters tomorrow, i'll re-read everything over the weekend, and edit any mistakes I made, or fix any plot holes if there is any.

Hope this chapter is okay, see y'all tomorrow.

Peace. Love. Music.

~Ellen