Chapter 15

We changed back and I slipped into the sports bra and sweat pants. Everyone else had changed and Ashley opened the portal. We all entered and I was in front of that beautiful castle again.

I caught sight of my reflection in one of the windows. My hair is now a dark brown again. "Why did my hair change back? I liked the blonde it became" I asked pouting at the end.

"Your hair will do that when danger is around. You are a very powerful wolf and now you will be learning that. I will assign you some of my best trainers to help you use your powers. I'll get all the trainers to come into the library where we will be in a minute, they will be able to sense the other two powers you have, so you will have three trainers, one for each trainer" Ashley replied and I nodded. 

We were soon at the library and I had been left alone. I picked a random book off of the shelf and walked over to a sofa and collapsed back onto it. 

I opened the book and the pages were blank at first, before a blue light burned through the pages. I frowned when words appeared on the page. Huh?

I only then sensed people around me.

I sat up to see three other girls, all wearing the same outfit as me, just with a different coloured sports bra.

"Hi..." I said awkwardly. 

"Hey! I'm Katrina, that's River and this is Grace" the girl with black hair said.

"I'm Eve" I replied. At that point the door burst open and four people with violet eyes walked in, followed by my dad, Ashley, Ryan and a tone of people who I am guessing were the trainers.

"Eve what book did you pick up?" Ashley asked.

"This one" I said handing it to her as she opened it and frowned "Its pretty interesting"

Her frown turned into a smile as if she realized something. "Okay, your second power is that you can see hidden things, like x-ray but not quite. Me, nor anyone else can see what is in that book, only you can, you can also see things like hidden entrances, enemy weak spots etc" She said and I nodded.

"I'm Taylor, i'll be helping you with your water power" A guy said. "I'm Olivia, and i'll be helping you with the hidden messages power" a girl said walking over to me. "And i'm Trent. I'll be helping you with your last power, which you will learn last so you will not be seeing as much as me as you will with these two" another guy said. 

"Cool..." I said awkwardly. Then the two girls and two guys with violet eyes stepped foreward.

"This is, Shadow, Shadow, Shadow and Shadow. Also known as, Steve, Sarah, Stephan and Stacy" Ashley said. Their eyes changed colour and the violet was now just a little speck in the corner of the pupil.

"These have been your guardians, and have been in your packs the whole time" she finished.

 "Well, we should start your training" Olivia said. I grabbed the book as she grabbed my other hand and dragged me out.

We entered a room and it was completely white, with a light bulb. Like one of those rooms in a mental asylum, just not padded.

"Right for this you need to close your eyes, focus, and then look at the walls around the room" she said. I nodded and closed my eyes, before taking some deep breaths and clearing my mind. I opened my eyes again and blue lines started lining the walls, like someone was taking a pen to paper.

None of it made sense. I frowned and focused harder. Not realizing that I was gripping so hard onto the beautiful book I found on the shelves. A blue glow formed and my hands felt like they were burning. I hissed and dropped the book. It stopped glowing blue and the burns on my hands healed instantly. A burning pain was in my back and I fell to the floor. Quite hard I might add, effectively knocking myself out.

---

I groaned.

"Don't move!" someone voiced out startling me and making me jump. I was laying face down in a bed. 

"Why does my back kill?" I asked wincing as a throbbing pain started. I was helped up and led to the bathroom attached to this persons room. I was positioned so my back was facing the mirror. Olivia lifted up the back of my shirt and I angled my head to look at the mirror. A gasp escaped my lips. 

There was a beautiful design on my back. It was gold and royal blue swirls mixed together, the colours actually looked like they were moving. It was one of those patterns where you could make anything out of it when you looked closely at it.

"Wheres the book?" I asked. 

She left the bathroom and came back with the book moments later. The book cover had the same design over it.

"Looks like the book found its owner" she mumbled. What does that mean?

'Ashley come to me please!' I all but asked panicked. All of this was just freaking me out!

Moments later she was here. I noticed her growing bump and smiled before frowning.

"I'm so confused" I said, tears starting to fill my eyes.

"Shh baby. Its okay" she said pulling me into a hug and I just bawled. I managed to get into Ashley's mind link when she stiffened.

'Mum I can feel her emotions, what's wrong?' someone asked and mum? What?

'No don't come up! I don't think she's ready!' mum replied panicked.

Who is she hiding from me? I really want to just jump into her mind link and ask the person to come so I can meet this mystery intruder.

'Too late, i'm on to floor she's on now, no going back. She probably wont remember me anyway mum, its been what? Three years I think?' the voice replied.

'Fine' she said and cut off her link.

"You okay?" I asked, referring to her stiffness, acting like I didn't just hear any of the conversation.

"Yeah i'm fine, how you feeling?" she replied.

"Better" I said stepping out of her embrace and putting a pair of pyjama bottoms on and pulling my shirt down. We all stepped back into my room and there was a knock on the door. No one made a move to get it.

"I'll get it, its probably dad" I say walking closer. Before mum could stop me, I already pulled the door open and looked up from their jeans to their face.

A gasp escapes my lips. 

"J-jackson?" I asked breathless. "H-how?" I stuttered turning to look at Ashley. "He got m-mauled didn't he?"

------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Yup Chapter 15 is here. I'll probably post two more chapters tonight and then the last three tomorrow since I need to finish chapter 19 and then write the last one, chapter 20. 

I'll also be posting a one off after this goes up. I did an English controlled assessment today and people said it was good, so I thought, why not put it on here and get your opinion.

Please tell me if you like that one. If you do I might start a story around it if i have the time.

Anyway, I know this chapter is short, but I hope it was okay! Thanks for getting me over 300 reads guys!

Peace. Love. Music.

~Ellen