Chapter 17

..:::Khalil POV:::..

I got up early to get the kids up, but when I looked over they was already up. I got up and walked out my room, to see my mom and the kids in the the living room.

"Good morning baby" my mom said to me.

"Good morning" I said back. I walked to her and gave her a hug. "You seem to be in a good mood" I said.

"Well since you bring it up I am. Because I got a raise on my check because of all the extra shifts I been taking" she said.

"Wow congratulations mom" I said I gave her another hug.

"Thanks baby" she said.

"And to celebrate, after work I'm going to go to the store and get snacks for a movie night" she said.

the kids screamed out in excitement.

"What does everyone want" she said.

Eveyone started screaming out different snacks. Even i screamed out a thing or too.

"Okay okay" my mom said laughing.

"I'm going to go shower" I said.

"Okay baby I'm going to take them to school" she said.

"Ard love you" I said walking away.

"I love you too" she said.

..::A little while later::..

:::John POV:::

We was all in class just chilling and talking, when Brianna came in and sat right next to me,

"Well you look like your in a good mood" I said looking at her, she was glowing.

"Oh yes, so I been thinking about this whole baby thing, and I'm actually excited for it" she said.

"Oh really" I said laughing a little.

"Yess like I was thinking all night about if it's a girl her name should be Angelina or sky OH how bout summer that's pretty" she said with so much excitement.

"So we really going to do this huh" I said.

"of corse" she said.

"Ight cool" I said.

Brianna continued on talking about baby names and all types of things I'm actually excited for this baby.

To go baby shopping and get little Jordan's for him.

.....yes I think it's going to be a boy....yes I gave it some thought.

"Aye aye aye I'm not going to be siting in here listening to all this baby talk" chris said.

"Mind your business Christopher" Brianna said.

"You gonna need to know what to do, if you gonna be one of its uncles" I said.

"Righttt, pssh man I'm going to be the best uncle Imma keep him fly as shit" chris said.

We all laughed.

"Yeah man this baby going to be spoiled, gonna be trained to be a straight goon right out the womb" khalil said.

We all laughed and agreed.

"She might be a girl" Brianna said.

"Ok? And still going to be a goon. Straight lady thug" khalil said.

We all laughed more.

About a few minutes later Prince walked into class.

"Your late" the teacher said.