Chapter 3

Mercadi Pov~

I pulled my phone out my pocket and looked at the time was 5:00 AM we been driving for hours. My mom pulled up to our new home. I got out the car and looked at the house it wasn't as big as our other houses but it was nice. I walked in and saw our furniture already here.
" first room down the hall is yours" my mom said.
I walked down the hall and opened the door I turned on the light and saw my hot pink room with my king size bed and just everything from my old house.
" i hooked you up" my mom said from behind me. I looked at her
" yeah I guess" I said trying not to seem hype.
"Listen princess I'm going to try my best to stay here ok?" She said I could her the sincere in her voice.
" ok mom" I said leaning in giving her a hug. I walked in my room and looked out my window I can see right In to the house next door,room, I couldn't really tell what kind or who room because It was dark but I just brushed it off and turned off my light and laid down for sleep.

.::NEXT DAY::..
Mercadi POV-
I opened my eyes to the bright light shining from my window, I rolled over and looked at my phone it was 4:14 PM, this is usually the time I wake up because half the time I'm not even in school.
I got up and went to my bathroom that was in my room I took a shower for a good half and hour just relaxing And letting the water hit my body, I did the rest of my hygiene and wrapped my self in a towel, I went to my closet and was looking for something to wear, I finally fond a cropped pink top and white shorts, and I just brushed my hair out and let it fall naturally, I just happen to look out my window and saw a boy in the house over looking straight at me, how long has he been standing there I went to my window and closed the curtains "perv" I said to myself. I walked out my room and too my moms room I looked in and she was still sleeping I grabbed her credit card because I figured there was know food, so I just threw on my black vans and headed to my car, as I was getting in my car I felt hands wrap around my waist I turned around fast to see this boy standing there, he was about 6'1 light skin and a low cut he was wearing a white beater so I can see his toned body and his 6 PAC he was just a all around pretty boy.
" like what you see" he said breaking my thoughts.
"No" I scoffed I'm a horrible lair I always start playing with my hair or something.
"Och" he said grabbing his heart pretending to be hurt,
" what do you want" I said shaking my head
" why? you in a rush?"
"Yes" I said and I wasn't lieing ether damn I was hungry as fuck
" well where you headed too" he said. Now I was getting annoyed I rolled my eyes and turned and got in to my car.
He knocked on my window like I didn't know he was there or something,I turned my car on and rolled down my window,
" yesss" I said laughing a little
" you can a least tell me your name baby girl" he said with a smile.
"...Mercadi" I said after a min
" well Mercadi I'm justin but eveyone calls my prince" he said,
" I'll remember that... Pretty boy" I said. Looking him up and down then I pulled off, DAMN he was fine! Shit of they all look like that around here I just might like Compton.