Chapter 6

...::: Next Day:::..

JOHN POV-

I woke up feeling amazing, last night I talked to the new girl Mercadi. and she is amazing, she's funny but a little shy. she's bad as shit in my eyes she's perfect.

I got up and looked out my window to see her lights still off so I'm guessing she still sleep. I smiled to my self and walked out my room. I went down stairs to see my dad and my sister eating breakfast.

" Wassup y'all"

"Wassup son" my dad said as he got up and gave me a handshake.

"Hey John" Jess said shoving a spoonful of oatmeal in her mouth. I laughed a little cuz she always looks crazy in the morning , with her hair all over her face and the bags under her eyes.

"Ard children I'm out" my dad said chucking up a peace sign.

"Ight pops" I said

"Byeee daddy" Jess said.

Then he walked out the back door.

"So what's new baby sister" I said siting in the chair across from her biting into a apple.

"Nothing, can you give me ride over to jada's house before you go over to the trap"

"Are you going to be ready by time I'm ready" I said

"Yes promise" she said smiling.

"I don't kn-"

"Pleaseeeeeeee John please" she said giving me a puppy dog face.

" Alright alright"

"Thank you" she said getting up.

"Yeah yeah yeah" I said.

JUSTIN POV-

I was siting in my kitchen eating breakfast with Khalil because he slept over last night. he always over here because his mom and his pops always fighting and shit and on top of all of that he has like 5 younger brothers and sisters. So it's never chill over there.

"My pops said we going to have to go make a few deals today" I said

"Bet" Khalil said right before he stuffed a spoon full of coco puffs in his mouth.

About a few moments later my sister jada walked in.

"Ughhhhh human beings" she said giving us a stank look.

"I wish I could say the same thing but I don't know what kind of animal you are" Khalil said.

"You know what Khalil it is to early to be dealing with your stupid ass"

"Yeah what ever go back to your cave,beast"

"Go back to your trash can Oscar the grouch"

"Go back under your bridge, Troll"

At this point I was on the floor dieing un able to breath because I was laughing to hard, and they was coming at each others neck.

"Stop stop I'm going to pee my pants" I begged steel laughing.

"Ugh I fucking hate you two" she said then she stormed out of the kitchen.

"Mannnn your sister is something else you know that" he said laughing.

"Yeah I realized" I said siting back in my chair.

Jada and Khalil been coming at each others neck for the longest now. they just really don't like each other. but I know if it came down to it they will kill for each other so I don't even sweat it.