Chapter 5

..:::That Night:::.
MERCADI POV-

So I decided to go shopping before I went food shopping. I just wanted to check out the mall here. it was a nice mall it wasn't all packed and it had nice stores. so I went crazy with my moms card but oh well.

I pulled up to the house and all the lights was off so I'm guessing my mom wasn't home. I got out and grabbed some of the bags I was going to have to make like three trips to get all the bags in. I sat the bags down in the living room and proceeded to get the others. as I was picking up the bags I heard foot steps behind. I turned around and no one was there.

It was dark out because it was going on 8:30. I started to walk to my door and drop the bags off. I walked back to my car for the third time and got the last of the bags and closed and locked the doors. I went in my house and closed the door.

I went to the kitchen to start to put food up, and I saw a note on the fridge

" Dear,Mercadi
I had to go to the office I don't know how long I will be here. so I might be back in the morning. Try to have fun, make friends.
Love you ~Mom"

I crumbled the note up and threw it out.

" try to have fun she says make friends she says, how the fuck am I going to make friends!" I said simi screaming the last part.

" Great now I'm talking to my self" I said siting down in a chair.

..:::20 mins Later :::..

I put everything up and I took a shower and decided just to walk around in my bra and underwear. I can careless because I was the only one in here.

I plugged my phone in to my speakers and started to blast #GETITRIGHT by Miley Cyrus one of my fav songs.

"I FELL THE THIRST POURING OUT OF MEEEE THE THINGS I WANNA TRRRRRRYYYYYYYYYY"

I was screaming the lyrics to the song and dancing in my room.

...::: 15 mins later:::..

After dancing and singing for a good 15 mins I was tiered as shit. I sat down on my bed.

I heard sort of a thump at my window, I really didn't pay no mind to it intill I heard it again. I got up and grabbed my robe and went to my window.

I saw some white boy leaning out of the window I opened my window and poked my head out.

" Are you throwing shit at my window" I said raising my eye brow and also observing him, he had brown hair that swooped over his for head and covers his eye brows. he was shirtless so I can see he was buff.

" Yeah I just was going to tell you I think your a pretty good dancer" he said with a half smirk.

I could fell my cheeks burning hot.

"Why are you watching me" I said.

" When I see something I like I tend to stare" he said biting he bottom lip.

"Oh really" I said with a smile.

" Yeah well I just wanted to tell you that I think you are beautiful" he said.

" Thank you, your so sweet" I said.

" No problem baby girl, so I'm guessing you just moved here"

"Yeah like last night"

" Oh word what's your name"

"Marcadi"

"I'm John"

"It's very nice to meet you"

"Same here"

...:: 1 hour later ::...

John and I talked for about a hour just telling each other about ourselves I learned that he is in a gang and he is 17 and he has a younger sister who is 15 her name is Jessica. He lives with both his parents and goes to the local school.

He is such a gentleman and I love hearing him talk in his deep and sexy voice.

"Well it was amazing talking to you" I said yawning. it was getting pretty late and I'm tiered.

"Yeah I will talk to you tomorrow get some sleep" he said with a little laugh.

"Ok see ya"

" Bye beautiful" he said closing his window.

I closed my window and the blinds and jumped in my bed.

Like did that really just happen. he's like the most perfect boy ever. like he is the guy girls can only dream of. I smiled to my self and closed my eyes just reliving the perfect moment.