Chapter 10

...::::John POV::::::..

"What the fuck is going on" I said breaking the silence.

"J-john" Mercadi struggled to say.

I just laughed everyone looked at me with a confused look. "damn I really did like you Mercadi... not even a week"

"Let me explain" Mercadi said. I laughed a little "save it...yo look I'm out" I said, I gave Chris and Khalil a dap, then I walked off.

If Mercadi wants to be with prince go right on ahead she is not the only female in the world. but damn I really was catching feelings for her tho.

...:::Khalil POV:::..

Ohh ok well this just got awkward.

"Well this is awkward" I said out loud, I always speak my mind.

"I should go" Mercadi said then she walked away fast.

"Yo bro what the hell was that " I said to prince.

"We got caught up in the moment I guess" he said.

"What moment what was she even doing here" Chris said.

"I'll explain everything to y'all come on" he said. and me and Chris both followed him in.

:::A little while later:::

So me prince and Chris rolled up a joint and he explained everything that happen to us.

"So you never fond out what happen to her head" Chris said.

"Who the fuck cares. the real question is what you gonna tell white boy" I said.

"To answer your question chris, naw I never fond out" prince said.

"Thank you" Chris said then he gave me a dirty look, I swear this nigga so damn childish.

"And to answer your question Khalil I don't even know what imma tell john, I mean like I'm not going to lie to him, because that's my bro" prince said.

"True" I said nodding, I took a puff of the joint and passed it to Chris.

Then the front door opened and in came jada.

"Ding dong the witch is home" I screamed.

"Shut the fuck up khalil" she said walking by us.

"Where dad at" jada said to prince.

"Probably at the trap" prince said before taking a few more puffs.

"Damn nigga puff puff pass, not puff puff puff puff puff" I said taking the joint out his hand.

"Yo I'm stressed the fuck out" he said.

"Boo fucking who" I said before taking a puff.

I looked over at the time and I realized It was going on 6.

"I'll be back I need to run to the crib" I said standing up and handing the joint to Chris.

"I thought you was going to the trap with us later" Chris said.

"I'll meet y'all there later on, I'm out" I said. "byeee shit face" I screamed to jada who was in the kitchen. "kiss my fucking ass" she screamed back, I laughed then walked out.

..:::JOHN POV:::..

I was chilling at Brianna house, of corse she said she forgot her math homework.