Chapter 14

..:::Khalil POV:::..

I was siting in my last class, of corse it was math. I hate this class so much.

"Okay everyone, I will be handing back your test from last week, for the most part everyone did pretty good." She said.

I sat there playing with a pen that was on my desk, when the teacher placed a paper in front of me.

"At least try next time" she whispered to me.

I looked at the paper the and it said 32% F. I rolled my eyes and crumbled up the paper in my hand and threw it at the back of jada's head, who was siting right in front of me.

She turned around fast "throw something else at me go ahead" she said.

"Calm the fuck down big head" I said.

"Stop talking to me" she said and she started turning back around.

"Wait what did you get on your test" I said.

"90% not my best work but it will do" she said.

"Your such a nerd" I said.

"Not really it was easy, what you get?" she said.

"Like....80" I lied.

"Ohh ok, I guess you a little smart" she said.

"What you think I'm dumb or something" I said.

"Nigga you might be" she said laughing.

"If I'm dumb you ugly" I said.

"Damn then you must be the smartest person on earth" she said.

I gave her a blank face.

She started laughing "I'm funny as shit" she said turning back around.

"Hilarious" I said.

A few moments later the bell rung and everyone got up and started walking out the class. as I was about to walk out I heard the teacher call my name.

"Shit" I mumbled to my self. As I turned around and walked to her desk. at this point the whole room was empty except for us two.

"Khalil what's going on" she said.

"I don't not know what you mean" i said.

"Your grades Are getting even worse then before" she said.

"I'm trying" is all I said.

"At this rate you would not even have enough credits to graduate next year" she said.

I just kind of stood there, just thinking that my mom wouldn't be able to see me graduate would break her heart.

"Did you think of getting a tutor"she said.

"Oh naw I can't do that" I said, the fuck I look like to her.

"And why can't you" she said.

"You gonna have people thinking I'm stupid or something" I said.

"Khalil if you don't get help your going to fail my class" she said.

I paused for a moment. "Ard what ever"

"Perfect, I have the perfect person for you" she said.

"Who" I said.

...:::Mercadi POV:::...

Me and prince was just walking around and talking he was just telling me everything about him and I was telling him about my self.

"So I guess you can say that my dad is my idol, in someway I want to be just like him." prince said.