Chapter 12

..:::JADA POV:::..

It was like 3 in the morning and my ass was still up, I was siting up listening to music, when my phone rung, and it was Jess. she's probably calling to tell me how her late night date went with her little perfect boy. I answered the phone

..::PHONE CONVO::..

Me- yes Jessica

Jess- jada can you please meet me at the park.

Me- whoa why are you crying

Jess- can you just please meet me at the park.

Me- I'm on my way.

..::END OF CONVO::..

She was crying so hard I could barley understand her. I jumped up fast and just on flip flops real quick I didn't even care about my Cookie Monster pajama pants. I walked out my room and ran down the stairs.

"Wohhaaa where you going" I heard. I looked in the direction it the voice came from and it was prince walking out the kitchen eating cake.

"What?" I said, catching my breath because I just ran them stairs dumb fast.

"Where are you going at 3 in the morning" he said. "and looking like that"

"I'll be back.... why are you eating cake at 3 in the morning" I said.

"Hey it's someone's birthday somewhere" he said.

"Touché " I said. " but look I got to go somewhere real quick I will be back in like 30 mins."

"Whatever stay out of trouble" he said.

I turned around and ran out of the house, then I ran all the way to the park, when I walked in the park I saw Jess siting on the swing I ran over to her.

"What the hell happen" I said out of breath.

Jess just started crying even more, I just hugged her.

"Jess please tell me what happen" I said.

She hugged me back and started crying on my shoulder. "he-he" she struggle to say.

"What Jessica" I said.

"He raped me" she said and she started crying even harder.

I pulled away slowly.

"He did fucking what" I screamed.

"He raped me jada, in the woods." she said.

"Are you fucking kidding me right now, number 1 why the fuck would you go in the woods with him" I screamed.

"Stop screaming at me I really did trust him" she said.

"Oh hell fucking no, he messed with the wrong fucking one, he's getting his head blown off, wait till the boys find out that nigga about to be 24 feet under in 24 hours" I said, walking back and forth I had to much anger in me right now I could punch a whole in the wall.

"NO, you not going to tell the boys they will kill him and his whole family" she said.

"Yeah you damn fucking right they gonna kill him, Jessica you was raped, that's not ok!" I said trying to get threw to her.

"Please don't tell them please" she said crying again.

I took a deep breath. "look you can come back to my house, so you can just tell your parents you slept over my house"