Bah Humbug (manxman) A Christmas Romance NanoWrimo 2014

**Dedicated to my cousin Dahlia, who loved the holidays like no other. Rest in Peace cuz, you are with your Mom now, xoxo***

Whoever said that money can't buy you happiness hit the nail smack dab on its head. Ellis Carrington had made his millions before the age of twenty. His internet site was almost an overnight success. The patented domain, hotexpectations.com was the main go to social site for gay men to meet and mingle; a very exclusive member's only website that the gay and bi-curious Sugar Daddies discreetly used to hook up with the Sugar Babies of their dreams.

Now ten years later with thousands of matches making him one of the wealthiest bachelors out there, Ellis is now 34 years old and very much alone at the top of his world. And now with the holidays fast approaching and with all the festivities that accompanied them, it just seemed to rub salt deeper into the gaping wound of his lonely heart. Especially Christmas, that day only served to remind him of just how alone he was and he vowed to skip the tortuous celebrations this year altogether. All those happy people putting themselves in debt buying gifts, all the music, and decorations, and especially all the loving happy couples and loving families on every corner you turn.

That was Ellis' plan until one frigid evening after leaving his office; his driver and car nearly plowed over a little vagrant crossing the street with stunning green eyes. Ellis' heart may be a little jaded but he was human, and he stopped to make sure the boy who was swimming in his much larger threadbare jacket hanging almost alarmingly off his slender frame. The little beauty was protectively clutching a little collection pot for the homeless. And something inside of Ellis had to make sure the young man was alright. Little did Ellis realize that he just literally ran into his Christmas Miracle...There will be no Bah Humbug for him or his little street urchin this year. 

 **I am putting a disclaimer on my current stories in the works. The images of the models I am using are for the sole purpose of giving you, the reader a picture of what the characters in my stories may look like. My stories are a work of FICTION and therefore THEY DO NOT REPRESENT anything or anyone in real life circumstances or any products and services. Everything in the story line is purely and solely from my imagination and does not tell the story of how the models live their lives nor does it relate to anything or anyone within their real life. The models that I use are for visuals only and their images are not being used by me, or being stolen by me to be used for any malicious intent or profit gain. Anyone interested in knowing more about the model please feel free on their own to look up and research the talents of said models. If I do decide to publish the story in which a model was used, their image will not be used on the cover without their expressed consent. That being said, this disclaimer will be placed in each of my stories with the clear understanding that I am not using the image for my own gain. My stories are indeed FICTION, and any images used are for non for profit visual aides. I have no problem removing them if I am contacted and my stories in no way reflects on how said model lives their life.**