One

Beth: The awkwardness was really real. Trevor was with Mandy holding her hand. Then there's Connor five feet away from me holding a popcorn and a slurpee with two straws. I felt bad that Connor had to hold that, so I went near him and grabbed the popcorn. "Beth, you don't-" "It's okay. I want to." He then smiled. I could see he wanted to hold hands with me. So I leaned on his shoulder. "Cethany! Ce-ce-cethany!" There then was Trevor and Mandy yelling and taking pictures of us together. "Trevor you annoying brat!" I flipped. Connor just stood there with the slurpee. But I only thought that running would be the last thing I should do. So I just grabbed my keys and entered the car, quietly. They just stood there looking at me. But really, I hoped he posted that picture so the world could see how cute we are.

Con: The whole car ride was silent. But I could hear Trevor and Mandy laughing at the pictures they took of us. But I was actually glad he took those pictures. Then Beth spoke. "Trevor. I'm sorry about that. It's just that it's kinda awkward when Connor and I hang out ever since the incident that happened several years ago." I know Beth feels very awkward behind me, but I have the biggest crush on her. I bet she'll probably end up with another fancier boy, Trevor's gonna get married and name their child Taylor, then there's me. All alone. I always kept that promise to never forget about Beth. She's a beautiful girl that doesn't deserve my ugly self. "Connor? Connor? Your stop." I didn't pay attention that I was already at then O2L house. "Thanks. Beth." I then raced all the way to my room ignoring the guys greeting me. Then I started crying. Sobbing about my loner life and ending up alone. I went in my drawer and grabbed my razor. Lightly I pressed down to start the bleeding. "Connor! Stop. What are you doing?" I saw Jc with a face that I could never forget. But I couldn't feel my legs.