Explain

Beth: I was filming in my room when I over heard my parents talking. So I went to the balcony part of my stairs.

"Tony. How are we gonna explain this to Bethany. She's gonna freak out." I wonder what they were talking about. Maybe they were talking about dogs. I hate dogs so much. There was a knock on my door. "Hey honey. So I was wondering if you would want to move again." I shook my head. "Okay so that's a no. But...we're moving again." She looked at me with a worried looked. I ran to the front door , and ran to Connor's house.

"Hey......Beth? What are you doing here?" I ran to him to hug him. "My family and I are moving again." He had no emotion on his face. "But how are we gonna stay in touch? How are we gonna know who has the most subbies?" I didn't only miss Connor, I missed his friends too. "Here come in." He brought me to his room. "So do you want me to call my friends. Or we can just say our last goodbyes." There really wasn't anything else to say. "Goodbye Connor."

Con: There's nothing I can do to fix this. I mean Beth's leaving. I don't know why I'm sad anyways, I don't like her. She's just a friend that's girl. But it's not like Jenn , Andrea , or Lauren. This friendship is different. It's something.

-later during the night-

I was walking out to my window seeing Beth screaming at her mom. She pushed her out her mother and cried again. Everytime I see her she's always crying. The way she smiles makes everyone get cheered up. There's nobody else I know funnier than this girl.