Understand

This is gonna be the next week so enjoy.

Beth: when I arrived home I started to unpack. But when I opened it, my vlog camera wasn't there. "Mom! Have you seen my camera." No answer. I forgot that they were gone this weekend cause of a wedding. So I'm home alone this whole weekend. I decided to call Trevor.

"Hello"

"Hey Trev can you come over. Pwease. Pwease."

"Fine. But can I bring Mandy and Connor. I don't know he's been such a loner lately. I think he has your camera."

"F.M.L F.M.L F.M.L!"

"What!?"

"That camera has been with me since fourth grade. I haven't deleted anything since then."

"Okay well then I'll remind them to bring it."

End of convo.

I never really went back to see the videos. But all I remember is that I took videos with a guy I was best friends with. Until I left him. There really isn't anything besides that he had a huge crush on me. I did too, but I didn't wanna tell him. "I wish that I could be ole the cool kids. Like the cool kids. Like the cool kids." My phone was ringing. That probably meant that Trevor was here. So I raced downstairs to open the door. "Hey guys sorry,it was last minute but I was alone. Uh. Come in." Everything that comes out of my mouth does not come out right. "So Connor do you umm..do you have...my camera?" "Yeah. I do. Bit I'm sorry to say that I did watch some. I'm really sorry."

Con: During the wait of Trevor and Mandy to come pick me up, I decided to watch videos. But they were Beth's videos. I went all the way to like nine years ago. There was a lot. But I clicked play anyways.

"Hey guys it's Beth and I'm here with an idiot. His name's Connor. Meet this weirdo." Wow. Connor looked a lot like me. Actually just like me. Is that me in the video? Did I know Beth before Trevor?