Calm

Beth: I head my name being called away from a mile. "Beth! Bethany! Bethhhhh!" There then came Connor running to me. "Connor. I've missed you." He picked me up and swung me around. I felt the tears running down my face with mascara. But I didn't care. He was the only boy I now have on my mind. "Even if you don't like me I will always love you." Then I remembered that letter. That letter that a boy sent me when I was 12. He told me that when I was about to move. He was my motivation. He the reason why I have seven million bestfriends all over the world. He is mine. "Connor, I don't like you. I love you." Tears didn't matter. It just mattered that we figured out the biggest puzzle ever.

Con: She remembered. She remembers me, especially. I don't want anything else besides this unforgettable moment. "Connor. I love you okay. And this means that you're mine now. Let's do a The Fault in Our Stars Moment. Okay?" I was waiting for this. "Okay." I didn't want it to be awkward so I picked her up and gave her a piggy-back ride. All over he backyard. "Connor put me down. Connor!" I didn't stop, so I went for it. I set her down then I kissed her. She kissed back too. Then this was a special moment. One special moment I would never-ever forget.