Lights out

Beth: Nothing. Nothing to say. "Connor. Maybe you should go. It's not a good time." He looked in awe. Connor stood there and headed for the door. But as he was grabbing his sweater, the lights went completely out. "I can if still if yo-" I know he wanted to stay. I did too. Although it would be really awkward since it's already evening. "It's okay. I need the company anyways. We could watch a movie in my laptop." Connor had a big smile on his squishy face. "I'd like that." He said it in such a low tone. I started to get snacks. He got the movie set up. "Scary or comedy?" I think he already knows. "Horror." We went on Netflix and watched Insidious chapter two.

As the movie was almost done it was the most scariest part in the movie. I was gonna almost punch the computer, but I slipped and fell on the floor. "Thanks.......Blanket." I could see Connor trying to hold back his laugh. "Could you at least help me up. Con-da-Bon." He got up to help me. I laughed again and fell with him. I accidentally dropped water on him, so he grabbed me by my waist and threw me in the pool. "Connor! You dick." I reached for his hand to pull him in. "Bethany!" I started laughing so hard I swallowed some water. There was just too much happening. Connor started leaning in. But I backed out. "Connor. I like you but I got asked out by Sam the other day."

Con: I ran to the door and ran home. Sam! Sam! Why him? My bestfriend has asked out the girl of my dreams. But I mean I didn't tell anyone about the secret though. But still. SAM! He's gonna hump her then dump her like all the other girls he's dated. Like Acacia. Look at her. Everybody hates her. Sam doesn't deserve her. Neither does Bethany. She needs me. I could be a good boyfriend. I will treat her nicely. Unlike Sam. Ugh.

When I arrived home there was music pumping and people vomiting. "Con. Co. C. Conn. Connor. That's your name right?" Kian was walking towards me with a drink in his hand. "Y. You missed ooooooouuut a lot." He was drunk. Everybody is drunk. Again. Ugh!

As I opened my door I saw Sam in my bed with a girl not with the name of Bethany. "Smile for Bethany Sam." He didn't care. He just kept kissing her. "Okay get the hell out. NOW." They kept kissing as the got out. So I took another picture. "And send." My mind was filled with so many mixed emotions.