Vidcon

Beth: I was on my way to a cab when I heard my name. "Hey Beth! Do you wanna come get a ride with us." There was Trevor with the same boys I saw at Taco Bell. "Uhh..Sure. But is there space?" As a looked the only space there was is near Connor. "Yeah. You could sit with Connor." They all laughed. "Well. I guess that's the only place." Okay then. When I went in there was Connor with no emotion on his face. "Nice to meet you again. I'm still Connor." He chuckled. "Still Bethany." Awkward. "So Connor when did you come from Oregon? Cause that's really far from L.A." "I came like a week ago." I was Oregon too. Weird. "Bethany. How bout you? You're like the most famous girl on youtube." "Fine. It's going fine." Then everything went quiet the whole ride. Can't wait until vidcon.

After Bethany answered, everything went quiet until I started a conversation. "So I heard Beth has 7 million subbies. We only have 2." "Yeah. It started when I had a bet with a guy. We were being dumb and started to make videos. It was funny until we got five subbies. I mean he had more than me though. After that, we just didn't talk anymore." I sighed. Then it went quiet. "Me too. Wow we have a lot in common." He was smiling so hard. Then I started to drift to sleep. "GET UP LOSERS WE'RE HERE!" I woke up on Connor's shoulder. "Sorry." As I said that I got up. "It's okay. See you at break I guess." "Bye."