Partners

Beth: I was reading about four girls and how their friend went missing. It was awesome. Until I bumped into a boy. When I tried to go up I heard a big "crunch". There goes my glasses. "Hey. Let me help you up. I'm so sorry. I'm Connor." I still couldn't see anything besides his bright green eyes. "B-Be-Bethany. And it's okay." He took his hand out and pulled me up. I got my class sheet and headed toward class. "Who do you have?" He whispered. "Haislip." He looked suprised and handed me his. "Me too." Great. Just great.

Con: During class Bethany looked so lost. I decided to help her out. When I was reaching for my pencil I touched her hand. We were looking at our hands for like a minute. "Connor. How can you use 3x9 to find out 9x9?" God dang it. "Umm.....You um..multiply 3 and umm..27 then you get the answer." I knew it was wrong. I just couldn't pay attention. "Connor. We all know you know the answer. Can you tell us." Everybody was 'oohhing'. "Dingggggg!" Saved by the bell. I walked as fast as I could to leave the classroom. "Connor! Aren't you forgetting someone?" She was motioning to Bethany. I shook my head for her to hurry up.

When we arrived to the tether ball court, I saw my friends. Jc, Ricky, Jenn, Lia, Kian, and Andrea. "Connor and new girl sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage. Then comes a baby in a carriage." Wow thanks Jc. Wonder what else is gonna happen today.

Hey guys!

I'm Lauren. If you are new, Welcome! I actually have another fanfic. Cause I know you guys love them. I will always try my hardest to writer everyday. I need your guys encouraging and support. I love my readers and I know you guys love cethany. I will see you later and remember to vote!

Bye guys!

Social media thingies

Instagram: bethsyoungersis

Snapchat: lauwenmendoza

Ask: cethanyislife

And that's it. ❤️❤️❤️❤️