Chapter 50 - Reloaded: Freshmen Takeover: New Beginnings

Sydney's POV

The ride home from Mountain View was as usual, Amandla and I talked and giggled the whole ride there. Once inside of my room I threw my bags down while she laid across my bed. 

" Soooooo guess what!? " Amandla said giggling a bit, was she blushing!?

She sat up, sitting indian style while I kicked my shoes off sitting across from her. She held out her hand, I rolled my eyes. We had this secret little hand shake that we did no matter what, we couldn't say secrets to anyone else. 

" Ok soooooo…. Myles, the guy in our geography class…. We have kind of a thing going on… Well its NOT official, but I like him….. " Covering her mouth hiding her smile. 

We both squealed a bit. Until it clicked in my mind.

" What about JoJo….? " Tilting my head, waiting for her response. She sucked in her bottom lip, looking down at her socked feet. 

The two really haven't had a close connection. After the whole him siding with Naomi and her b*tches of friends. He never officially said sorry, he never brought it up. So she left it at that. I cant get mad at her because she's my bestfriend. 

" Jojo? Whooooo is this Jojo that you speak of…..? " Pulling out her notebooks from her bag. " Not to be rude or anything… But I'm over Jojo. He doesn't care about me so why hold on to false feelings? "

Flipping through her notebook and book. I did the same sitting across from her, looking at her while she texted on her phone smiling. Snatching her phone quickly I saw the name Myles and gasped while she snatched it back

" AMANDLA! THAT GUY MYLES!? " Smiling big.

Myles was a cutie, handsome. He was quiet and shy though, really quiet. He seemed like he wanted to come out his shell, but didn't know how to. I guess I had to work my magic for this one. Thinking of a quick plan.

" Lets have a study date, at the library. " Winking at her, Amandla tilted her head looking confused finally catching on. " We get my Mom to drop us off. Sneak off and head to the bowling alley. I'm sure Torion can get Roderick to drop us off and pick us back up. "

Amandla pulled out her phone texting Myles or her Mom. 

I left out the room going to talk to my mom letting her know the deal. Falling for it I went back upstairs seeing Amandla give me the thumbs up. I picked up my phone going into the bathroom to talk to Torion. 

" Soooo… We're on for tonight…… " Locking the door behind myself, I leaned agains the wall. Listening to his smooth and slick words, blushing hard. 

"… But forreal though Syd…. You going to let me…..? " He asked in this husky voice that turned me on. " Just let me get you in the mood….. "

Biting on my bottom lip, twirling my hair with my finger. I smiled softly, looking at my reflection. Twisting my lips to the side while he continued to talk. Giggling at him.

" Torion…. Stop….. " Whispering in the phone softly. " Look I'll see you tonight… And don't forget to ask Roderick….. " Hanging up the phone. Shaking my head. 

" Silly boy…. " 

Walking inside the library with Amandla. My Mom pulled off, giving her a small wave. Amandla and I walked, sitting down at a nearby table. Sitting there waiting I looked up seeing Myles approach, fixing the beanie on his head. He waved nervously. I smiled.

" Hey Myyyyyles! " Waving quickly, glancing over at Amandla who had this big smile on her face. " I see Amandla is veeeery happy to see you. "

Amandla eyes widen kicking my leg under the table. Rubbing my leg while she pulled him out a chair. He sat down cupping his hands together.