Chapter 9: Go Dark

* Ray POV*

I walked with Zendaya outside as I heard car screeching and a loud thump and a crash, we heard a terrifying scream. As we looked and rushed over, we Keke Sitting on the ground, crawling over to a body, that belonged to Craig. My heart stopped as emotions went over my body, I lost it. I ran over, leaving Zendaya, as I pulled out my cell phone. I looked over at the car that crashed into a lightpole. 

Keke: " OH MY GOSH! CRAIG!!! CRAIG!!!!! " - She said eyes wide, as she lost control of her tears. Zendaya rushed over and held onto her from beyond. - " WHY!?!?!?! NOOOO!!!!! " - She screamed out touching his face. Zendaya pulled her away. - 

Zendaya: " Keke, no calm down! You cant touch him! " - She said as I called 911, a few teachers rushed outside as well as students. I looked and saw Jacob with Jasmine. As he looked in shocked and she buried her face into his coat. -

Keke: " I'm so stupid, I'm so stupid….Whyyyyy…" - She dropped to her knees, as Zendaya dropped down with her, hugging her for support, rocking with her. As she rubbed her back, crying with her. -

We heard sirens as an ambulance was near by. I kneeled down besides his body, as I felt my mind go blink. One of my bestfriends just got hit by a car, I looked towards the car, as they pulled out the driver. They pulled out Alexis, who had a few scratches on her face from the glass.

I saw Keke look, as she stood there in shock. She stood up as she walked over towards Alexis. Screaming at the top of her lungs, the guys had to hold her back. As Rod and Tinashe rushed over, Rod looked at Craig as he froze. I never seen someone so big tear up so fast.

Keke: " YOU STUPID CRAZED B*TCHHHH!!!! " - She screamed as she loose from the people holding her back, we saw Alexis hit the ground as Keke jumped on top of her. Punching and clawing at Alexis face. We heard Alexis scream in pain as the pulled Keke off, carrying her far away from Alexis.

The ambulance got closer as they made everyone move back from Craig's body. I stood there, watching. Shaking, not from the cold. But from what I just witnessed and saw. I felt Zendaya hug me from behind. 

Jacob: - He yelled out- " What happened!? " - He said with his arms around Jasmine, he looked pissed and confused like we all were. -

Ray: - I cleared my throat. - "….Alexis….She tried to hit them but Craig pushed Ke out the way……." - I said chocking on my emotions. We watched as Keke calmed down, getting into the ambulance truck.-

I stood there, as Zendaya held my hand. Rod and Tinashe walked over standing beside us, while Jacob and Jasmine stood a few feet away. Another team was treating Alexis and arresting her, as the police started to questions bystanders, as a few pointed my way. I sighed watching them come over, as they questioned me and Zendaya separately. 

I meet up with the others inside of the school. Everyone just stood there, not knowing what to say. I held onto Zendaya, who was in tears. As she held me tightly. I felt myself tearing up, as I fought back the tears. I rubbed her up and down her back.

Rod: - He looked around.- "….Is this real life……" - He said, in a low voice. You could hear the shock in his voice, as he held Tinashe closely to him. - " We need to go visit him, be there for him….."