Chapter 23: The Finale Chapter: Oh, Baby: The Last Night On Earth - Part ll

Part ll:

Langston's POV

Standing in the room with the three, confused. Looking at Bahja who had this look of disbelief on her face.

Langston: " What? "

Bahja: " You're telling me this whoooole time, this whoooole time… You've only pretended to dislike Avan because Issa didn't care for him? "

Langston: " Yaaaah, I mean he's my boy. I don't know Avan like that. "

Bahja: " Don't you know how much confusion and mess you two knuckleheads created!

Langston: " Whoa, hold up nah. " - Looking at her. - " No one told you to stop being friends with her, you did that on your own. You sat there and laughed along with Issa and I when we cracked jokes. "

Bahja: " Oh sure everyone blame Bahja, go head. " - Shaking her head at me. -

Issa: " Mane, y'all need to chill. We all made a mistake and need to apologize to the both of them together. "

Breaunna: " He's right, no need to make this any worse. Lets go find the two and apologize and end this mass of stupidness once and for all. "

We all walked out into the hall. Seeing Avan hugging onto Zonnique who leaned into his chest in tears. Jacob leaned against the wall, covering his mouth. Sniffing while wiping his eyes.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Gail's POV

~ Later that Night ~

Downing another shot, throwing my hands in the air wildly. This was by far the best party of the summer. It felt good to get out of the house, away from remembering the time I spent wasting my love away with Romeo.

I felt free almost, the thought of not being tied down.

Don't get me wrong, I missed his touch. I missed him period. But why hold on to that if it isn't there in front of me anymore.

Making way through the crowd of bodies, eyeing the cutie with short curls. Light skinned with a perfect smile. Fluffing my hair, adjusting my top to make my twins seem larger. Adding this flirty twist to my appearance.

He was the only reason why I came.

A soon to be Senior at a 21+ party. Shay was the best at knowing how to make fake id's.

Turning my back to him, pressing my a* on him. He raised his cup in air dancing against me. Holding onto me with his free hand.

?: " You having fun right!? " - Speaking loudly over the music. -

Gail: " Of course! I'm here with you! " - Turning around to face him. -

?: - Smiling at me, hugging me around my waist with his free arm. - " I'm just glad you got in here! "

Gail: " Me too! Ugh! This place is really live! " - Looking around, then back into his light brown eyes. Running my fingers through his soft curls. -

?: " Well you ain't seen nothing till the bombfire afterwards! " - Flashing his teeth at me. -

Nodding my head to this, we continued to dance. Pumping our fist in the air to the band that was playing live.

We stumbled up the steps to his apartment. Leaning against the wall outside, while he kissed me. Rubbing his fingers through my hair. Looking me in my eyes.

?: " D*mn.... Can't believe you got me feeling like this.... "

Gail: " Like what....? " - Giving him this look. -