Chapter 49 - Reloaded: Coldest Winter Half of Part lll

Craig's POV

Smoke filled the halls, screams and panic ran through the school. I covered my mouth and nose, eyes stinging from the fresh smoke. I called out for Jojo and Keke, Coughing, teachers directed everyone outside. Standing outside with the rest of the student body, I searched among it for my little brother. Spotting Roderick and Tinashe who stood there with Torion, Amandla, Sydney and Jojo. My heart jumped, I held it jogging over.

" Oh my God…. " Tinashe said covering her mouth with her hands, Roderick hugged her close. " How could this happen…. Just how…. "

Looking at the school, the end was in flame. Blazing. 

" Craig! " Turning around quickly, Keke ran towards me with Gail by her side.

Meeting her half way I hugged her tightly, picking her up off the ground. Kissing her lips, I put her down.

Ray and Vanessa walked forward along with Jacob and Shay. The loud sirens blurred through the air while the firefighters instructed everybody to move back. There was a loud explosion which caused everyone to run back. 

Part of the school that was already in flames flared up even more, my eyes started to water up. I've been at this school since my freshmen year, I grew up here. Made friends, memories and its all burning away right in front of my eyes. 

Paramedics checked majority over everyone, I sat in the back. While the examined me, letting me go when everything was clear. 

" Investigation is still going on to what started this horrifying fire. A few teachers and staff were injured, no one was killed. School is cancelled and closed until further notice. " 

Turning off the tv, I leaned back. Shaking my head, Jojo sat beside me along with my mom. Standing up I walked towards the door, grabbing my beanie. 

" I'll be back… Going for a walk…. "

Not waiting for a response I closed the door behind myself. Buttoning my jacket. Standing outside in the driveway, letting out a long sigh. I decided to take a walk, walking to the near by park. I sat on the swing, looking out into the clear dark sky. Not a single star was out.