the happy ending

The next few weeks began to pass by rapidly as Braelyn was thrown headfirst into the wedding planning

The next few weeks began to pass by rapidly as Braelyn was thrown headfirst into the wedding planning. She can't say she didn't enjoy it though, as planning was a hobby she very much loved. Jane had joined the princess' planning task force, the two of them plus their friends combining efforts to make the most beautiful wedding.

"Braelyn, come on. Evie's waiting for you," Jane pushed open the princess' bedroom doors to find it a mess with papers, pictures, color schemes, and various flowers. "Brae?"

"Sorry!" The twin sighed as she popped up from the side of her bed. "I got distracted and lost track of time. Um." She looked down at the chaos covering the floor before hopping on her bed to get to the door. "I'll handle all of that later," She sighed before they exited her room and started walking towards Evie's castle.

Braelyn's mind was running in hundreds of directions. She wanted all of this to be perfect, for her and for Carlos. Especially him. He deserved to have one of the happiest days of his life, something he never thought he would get on the Isle.

"How's everything coming together?" Jane asked as they opened the doors to the sunshine.

Braelyn ran a hand through her hair before quickly pulling it up into a bun. "It's coming. Right now, Carlos and I just need to sit down and make decisions, but we're both so busy that I don't know when we're going to have time."

Anyone could clearly see how stressed the bride-to-be was, but it was normal. Everyone wants their wedding to be spectacular, but Braelyn had a kingdom watching her. It wasn't something that only their family would share.

"Is there anything I can help with?" Jane followed up. She was more than willing to jump on any help, seeing as helping plan a royal wedding could be a huge boost on her application for becoming an event planner.

Braelyn exhaled as she thought over what all needed to be done. Something clicked in her head. "Oh, God. Jane!"

"What?" Fairy Godmother's daughter came to a stop at the alarm in her friend's voice. "What is it?"

"Jane," Braelyn groaned as she rubbed her hands over her face. "I haven't even thought about bridesmaids' dresses... or bridesmaids in general!"

Jane nodded and gently patted the princess' arm. "Okay, we can work with that! I'll look through your color schemes that you've got and pick out some styles that I think would look good! And we can totally meet up tonight, or in between your meetings to make a decision."

Braelyn nodded as they started walking again, Evie's castle finally coming into view. "Okay, okay. Perfect, thank you." She let out a breath of relief as they walked up the steps to Evie's.

"I'm going to head back and start looking through your ideas so far, but call me if you have anything!" Jane waved before heading back towards Braelyn's room, fully prepared to find a few options the princess would enjoy.