Chapter 1:

(Y/n) pov:
'I ran to the park with my tears falling like a rain. How could he do this to me? What did I do wrong? I sat down at one of the bench and cried.'

Flashback
' Its already 5 pm and I am waiting for my beloved husband, Lee seokmin. A successful businessman(CEO) from a rich family. We married 2 years ago with the reason of love.He was a very sweet,caring and a responsible husband. He still have time for me although he really have a tons of works at his office.

But lately, he started to act strange...
He started to came home late , if I asked him why were he late he will avoid it. He didn't anwser my call or even my text... and today its revealed..

I was so bored at home so I decided to go to a cafe' for a drinks. I texted him but as usual he did not anwser. I took it as a yes. When I arrived, I was about to order my food at the cafe but when I saw something disgusting, I am very shocked..

I saw my husband kissing with another women. At first I thought it was someone else but when I looked closer I recognised her. She is my freaking sister, irene.

I was so angry and dissapointed at the same time. I walked towards them and clapped my hand sarcastically.

(Y/n)
Wow wow wow... what a great show?

(Seokmin)
(Y..y../n)! (Nervous) what are you doing here?

(Y/n)
Why dont you check your phone? I texted you. But I guess you are TOO busy to even gave a glance on it.

(Seokmin)
I..it..s not li..ke w..hat.. you thi..nk.

(Y/n)
Why should I trust you? I saw you kissed with my little sister. Irene! You know that he is my husband, why did you do that?

(Irene)
Well you see, I am in love with my brother in law.so what(smirk)..but I don't care. I didnt mind to be his second wif-

'i slapped her face hard until she fell'

(Seokmin)
Yah! (Y/n)! What the hell are you doing?( helped Irene to stand)

(Y/n)
Oh now you are standing for her.

(Seokmin)
Yeah! Why?!

(Y/n)
How could you do this to me?(start crying)

(Seokmin)
Do what?

(Y/n)
Why are you cheating with my sister?

(Seokmin)
Cuz I love her

'That word felt like someone stabbed me. He love my sister..no it can't be'

(Y/n)
How about me?(cry)

(Seokmin)
There is nothing for you...I dont love you.

(Y/n)
Then why did you marry me?

(Seokmin)
Its a mistake to marry you back then.

(Y/n)
M..m..mis..ta..ke?

(Seokmin)
Yes.. (Y/n).. I will marry her.

(Y/n)
What?! No please dont do this to me. Dont torture me with that..

(Seokmin)
Sorry (Y/n)... I already made my mind.

' I cant take it anymore so I ran away.'

End flashback
(Present time)

(Y/n)
How can he just say that without feeling?

(Seokmin)
(Y/n)..

'I looked up and faced him with my teary eyes while he just show his cold face.'

(Y/n)
Are you really going to marry her?

(Seokmin)
Yes I love her. I am sorry

(Y/n)
Divorce me.. let me go before you guys married.

(Seokmin)
Easy.

(Y/n)
Easy huh? (Smirk) ok. After you divorce me you are not husband anymore. And you Irene!( I point right infront of her face) From now, today, you are not my sister cuz youre officialy a stranger. Not just you but also you seokmin.

(Seokmin)
Whatever you say.

'I ran to my car and went home. I packed my things and took out the divorce paper. I sighed and signed it. I took my wedding ring off and put it on the the paper. I brought my luggage and went to my parents house.'

'I went in and I saw my mom. I hugged her tightly cuz I really need someone.'

(Mrs.jeon)
Hey (Y/n) what's wrong? Why are you crying? (Worried tone)

(Y/n)
Seokmin..I divorced with him..

(Mrs.jeon)
(Shocked) what?! Why?!

(Y/n)
He didnt love me.. he cheated on me..

(Mrs.jeon)
With who?

(Y/n)
With I..I..rene..

(Mrs.jeon)
What? Its ok dear. Mom is here for you.

(???)
(Y/n), mom whats wrong?

(Mrs.jeon)
I will tell you later jungkook. Go take (Y/n) to her room.

'jungkook carried me while holding my luggage. I went into my room and I sat on my bed slowly.'

(Jungkook)
Are you ok (Y/n)?

(Y/n)
Not that ok..

(Jungkook)
Its ok. You can tell me later. Now please have a rest.

'i nodded and he left me. I laid down and cried silently until I drive asleep slowly.'

P/s: sorry cringe