Chapter 41

"Carter, can I talk to you?" Harry sticks his head in my bedroom.

"I guess so." I answer, scrolling through my Twitter.

"Can you come with me?" Harry walks towards my bed.

I look away from my cell phone's screen. "We can't talk here?"

"I want to go somewhere more private." Harry crouches down next to my bed.

I raise an eyebrow at him. "More private than my room that has no one else in it?"

Harry nods. "Basically, yeah."

I chuckle and toss my phone on my bed. "Alright. Let's go."

Harry smiles and reaches for my hand. I set mine in his and allow him to pull me up. I smooth out my wrinkled white v-neck.

It's Monday morning. Last night, John and Treyc were in the bottom two. John ended up going home. I hate to say this, but I'm glad that Treyc didn't go home. I'm closer to her then John. Now it's down to eleven in the house. One more and it will be the Top Ten.

This week's theme is Halloween. The judge's told us last night after the show. I have no idea what I'm going to sing. I can't think of any Halloween songs. It's a good thing that I have all of today to figure out what song I will sing.

"Where are we going?" I ask Harry after we walk downstairs.

"Outside." Harry replies.

That's it? That's all Harry is going to tell me. Why are we going outside? It's cold out there. I want to stay inside of the warm house. Harry leads me out of the back door to the little shed in the backyard. Why are we going to the shed? No one ever goes to it. I thought it was used for gardening tools or something.

I grab Harry's wrist, pulling him to a stop. "Are you taking me in there to rape me?"

"What?" Harry shouts. "Do I look like the type of person to do that?"

"No, but when someone takes you to a shed in the backyard all alone, you start to worry." I explain to him.

Harry shakes his and continues to the shed. "Don't worry, we're not alone."

"I thought you wanted to talk somewhere private?" I follow him, slightly confused.

Harry doesn't answer, instead he continues walking to the shed. I don't understand why he said we weren't alone. There is no one else out here with us. I'm not going to lie. I'm a little freaked out right now. Harry is taking me to the shed that no one ever goes to and it's freezing cold outside. It's like the beginning of a horror movie.

Harry stops right outside of the shed doors. "Don't hate me for this."

I take a step back. "What are you talking about, Harry? You're freaking me out."

"I'm not going to hurt you. Just remember that this wasn't my idea." Harry whispers.

"Harry?" A voice comes from inside of the shed. "Let me out of here!"

My eyes widen when I recognise the voice. Harry is going to try to lock me in the shed with Louis. No way. That's not going to happen. Harry smiles apologetically at me. I spin around on my heel and run back towards the house.

There is no way I am getting locked in a shed with Louis. I glance over my shoulder to see Harry chasing after me. Please don't let me trip. My hair whips around my face as I sprint up to the house. This whole thing had to be Cher's idea.

I reach the back door and quickly lock it behind me. Harry bangs on the door when he reaches it. I point at him and laugh. Hah. His plan failed. I wave to Harry through the window.