Chapter 26

"HARRY!" Cher screams loudly.

"I didn't do it!" Harry races through the living room.

I glance up to see what all the commotion is. Harry jumps on the couch in between Louis and I. He grabs the blanket I had on my legs and covers himself with it. Feet pound against the staircase.

"Hide me!" Harry whispers, pulling Louis and I closer together.

Louis covers the three of us. Harry is curled up in a ball on the couch, completely covered with the blanket. Cher is going to notice the large lump in between Louis and I. I swing my legs around and set them on Harry and partially on Louis's lap. It's not as obvious now.

Cher runs in the living room in just a green fluffy robe. "Where is he?" She scans the room.

"Who?" Louis asks her.

"Harry!" She answers, checking behind the couches.

"I think I saw him run downstairs." Matt tells her.

Cher spins on her heel and heads back to the stairs. "When you see him tell me."

"Harry, what did you do to her?" I swing my legs off of him.

Harry sits up, cautiously. "I may have hid all of her clothes while she was in the shower."

"She's going to kill you." I adjust the blanket.

"I'll just stay hidden until she falls asleep." Harry shrugs, leaning against the couch.

"If I were you, I would stock up on food and lock yourself in your room." Niall offers his opinion.

"She's just going to get you back." Aiden reaches for the bag of chips in Niall's hand.

Niall slaps his hand away. "Get your own."

"He doesn't share." I tell Aiden, who is now rubbing his hand.

I look over the couch to see Cher sneaking back up the stairs, while glaring at the back of Harry's head. She has something up her sleeve. Harry smirks at me, completely oblivious to the whole thing. He wiggles his eyebrows at me. My own eyebrows furrow in confusion. What is he doing?

"Why are you staring at me?" I scoot away from him.

"You looked mighty comfy with Louis when I ran in the room." Harry looks over at Louis. "Anything you want to tell us?"

"Yeah actually, there is." I smirk. "Cher just ran upstairs with an evil glint in her eye."

Harry stops smiling and flings the blanket off of his legs. He jumps over the couch. I laugh loudly as he races up the stairs with a worried look on his face. That's what he gets for messing with her. I can't wait to see what Cher does to him.

"Just think." Aiden starts. "We get to live with that for the next few months."

"Oh joy." I reply, sarcastically.

"Carter, I'm hungry." Niall randomly says.

"So?" I raise my eyebrow at him.

"Will you make me something?" Niall gives me his puppy dog face.

"What do you want?" I groan, standing up.

"Surprise me!" Niall grins.

"If you want food, you have to come help me." I tell him.

Dermot told us that the chefs for us won't arrive until after a week. Until then, we have to cook for ourselves. It's not a big deal, but when I have Niall always asking me to cook for him it gets a little annoying. I wouldn't trade this for anything, though. I would cook for Niall all day as long as I got to stay here with everyone. There is no other place I would rather be.