94

March 16, 2018

Jahseh's POV

"Yo wassup, thank you for doing this for me vro." I greeted Ikabod as he came in with his equipment. "So does she know about it?" He asked. "Nope, this is all a surprise for her, she gonna be looking at me like, nigga why the fuck you got a big ass clock on your face," I joked and Ikabod chuckled.

"So hows my mini me?" I asked speaking of his son, that kid is wonder man, he has such great energy for someone his age. "Him and baby girl ask about you all the time," he responded. His kids are geniuses, can't wait until I have some of my own.

"So are you and Bree on good terms yet at all?" Ikabod asked. "Nope, she's been ignoring his ass these past few days, we tryna figure out who number it is, we haven't came to a conclusion yet." Stokeley chined in.

"Here, try my phone," Ikabod suggested as he handed us his phone. We grabbed his phone and dialed the number in, pressed call and put it on speaker waiting for them to pick up.

"Hello?" She asked. "Who is this?" Ikabod asked. "Aaliyah, who is this?" She asked. "Carlitos," he responded, we almost laughed at the name. "Sorry, you have the wrong number." She said as she hung up.

"We finally got a name from this anonymous person," Stokeley spoke. "Okaaay, but how we supposed to know how she got my number and yours?" I asked.

"Yea, I don't know," he stated. We shrugged and I went to lay down on my side so Ikabod can get started on my face. Then we heard a knock at the door. "I got it," Stokeley said as he got up and went to go check and see who was at the door.

"He's in the kitchen getting tatted," I heard Stokeley say as he walked in with "Bree," I spoke. "Don't move your face Jah," Ikabod demanded, I nodded and looked over at Stokeley.

"Ok so, we were looking into that number trying to figure out who was calling Jah, and we finally got her name," Stokeley explained to Bree. "Do y'all know this person?" She asked. "Nah, I don't think so, I don't think we've ever ran into a Aaliyah before," Stokeley replied. "You said her name was what?" Bree asked sounding shocked.

"Aaliyah," he answered. Bree had put her hand over her forehead and looked up at the ceiling, then she looked over at me. "I am so sorry Jahseh. I'ma have to find this bitch, because I know exactly who she is." Bree stated. "How you know her?" Stokeley asked. "She sat next to me on the plane when I was on my way out here, this was just a few days ago." She explained. "She kept blabbering about me and Jahseh the whole time, then when we made it to Florida, I was went my separate way, I was in the car with Chris and Bailey, I was telling them everything that happened on that flight. Then, we were about to pull off but I stopped them because I couldn't find my phone, then..." she stopped mid sentence.

"That bitch took my phone when I was sleeping, I knew I didn't 'accidentally' dropped it in her purse," she added. I looked at them and didn't say anything, I can't even say anything anyway, because Ikabod and is tattooing me.

"What the hell you getting?" Bree asked changing the subject as she looked at my face very confused and Stokeley shrugged.

We waited until Ikabod was done, the both of they asses was just sitting there looking at me as Ikabod was tattooing me. "Alright, I'm done," Ikabod said as he turned his machine off. I sat up and walked over the mirror and looked at it. "Thanks vro," I spoke. "No problem," he replied back. "You guys take care, I gotta go," Ikabod said as he gathered all his things and left.

"Why a clock?" Bree asked as she walked by me and started gazing at it. "Its not a clock," I chuckled. "Its a pocket watch. It's tat in honor of you," I explained as I looked at her and her eyes grew wide. "Shut the front door," she said as she looked closely at it, "look exactly like the one I gave you," she stated. "That's because it is, now I know what to look at to think about you," I told her. "Awwwn, omg Jahseh, stop it," she cooed.

I immediately gave her a hug, I really didn't like the fact that she left me like that, my feelings were hurt last night. "I accept your apology," I told her as I kissed her ear. "Get a fucking room," Stokeley joked. We turned around, looked at him and laughed.

"You know, get out vro, I got some cheeks to clap," I said speaking to Stokeley, "you asked for the round two, I'm give you the round two," I told Bree. "Yep, that was definitely my que to leave," Stokeley said as he got up and headed for the door. "You two have fun and scream my name Jah, while your in that ass!" Stokeley said as he closed the front door behind him, me and Bree couldn't stop laughing at his dumb ass.

"Now where were we?" Bree grinned as she looked up at me. I smiled, lifted her chin with my index finger and reached in for a kiss.