89

Katherine's POV

"I've realized that we actually be fighting over dumb small shit," Josh said as he was rolling his backwood. "I mean yea, but we get over it," I replied. "I missed you though," he said as he stopped and looked at me, "I missed you too Joshy," I smiled as I gave him a kiss and went back to rolling with him.

"Damn, y'all really be forgetting that I'm on the phone with y'all," Bree spoke, shit I really did forget that she was on the phone with us. We were on FaceTime talking about Melina's pregnancy, guessing the gender and making bets. I know that sounds horrible, but whatever, we told Melina before shit got out of hand. But she laughed at us instead and called us crazy and we shrugged it off.

"So hows Kaylee? I heard about the breakup, well its all over social media to be honest," I stated. "I'm good," Kaylee said as she came into the camera. "Hey boyfriend," Kaylee said as she was talking to Josh and he laughed. "Wassup," he smirked. "What's going on between you two?" Bree asked. "We good, we always been good, we just argue over small unnecessary shit," Josh replied.

"I've been told," Bree replied, I looked up at Bree giving her that shut the fuck up look. "What about you and your mans?" Josh asked Bree. "So far, so good," she smiled. "Wait, lets speak about how Trippie thinks its all sweet to come at y'all, knowing y'all locked," Kaylee stated. "Man fuck that clown, he got good music & all but damn back off my girl," Josh spoke.

"Man, yea his music is good but he is not my type, plus he ain't got no lips." I explained. "He want him some Kathy," Bree teased. "Bree stop, Kathy is not available. She off the market," Josh replied to Bree and laughed. "Katherine you off the shelves already?" Kaylee joked. "Mccht, shut up. Anyways, where's Candy and the others?" I asked. "They went back to their rooms," Bree answered. "Omg, they are so damn messy, especially Candy," Kaylee spat. "I mean that's true, but why you say that?" I asked.

"She just irritated because we keep bothering her about that Princeton guy," Bree responded. "Oh yea, I seen y'all pop up on my explore page, they already saying y'all dating... are y'all?" Josh chimed in. "No, we are not dating," Kaylee answered. "But they partners," Bree added. "Guys, we're just friends," Kaylee stated.

"Partners by how?" I asked. "They're gonna take pictures together," Bree responded. "Cool, you know that is a big opportunity plus he famous too," I told her and Kaylee mid smiled. "Yea sure, I think I got enough fame that I need, this fucking breakup is all over the media, but at least I know that I'm not in the wrong, he did the shit," Kaylee explained.

"Alright, well we been was supposed to hit these, so I'ma call and talk to you later Bree, love y'all," I told them as I was speaking of the backwoods me and Josh already rolled up. "Ok bye bitch, smoke for me, we can't do that shit in here which sucks ass," Bree said and we chuckled. "Ok Bree," I said as I blew a kiss and hung up.

Bree's POV

"Who's next on the calling list?" Kaylee asked. "Wanna check up on Melina?" I asked and she nodded.

I went to my last calls and I FaceTimed Melina and she picked up quick as hell. "Hey Bree, hey Kaylee," she spoke. "Hey boo, how you feeling?" Kaylee asked. "Girl, I'm not even showing yet and morning sickness is a bitch, what about you? I heard about you and lizard face," she asked speaking of Nick we fucking died when she called him a lizard.

"Girl, I'm so over it. I ain't worried about nobody but my mom, my brother, this school bullshit and my career. Fuck these no good as niggas," Kaylee spoke. "Mhmmm, Melina she talking to a new nigga now, I don't know why she lying over here," I chimed in. "Bree, Jacob is just a friend," Kaylee added. "Who the fuck is Jacob?" Melina asked. "Ok so you know that boy band Mindless Behavior thats done, crashed and over with?" I asked while she nodded. "Well she's talking to the kid that had the afro," I told her.

"Ohhhh Jacob Perez, he's cool," Melina said, me and Kaylee turned and looked at each other then we looked at Melina. "You know him?" Kaylee asked. "Yea, he used to hang out with one of my brothers back when he was in the group, Anthony met him through Ray Ray. You remember Anthony right?" Melina asked me.

"Of course I do, that asshole is annoying as hell but, he gonna always be the homie," I responded. "Yea, that asshole," she laughed. "You told him about your pregnancy?" I asked. "Yea, I told my family and they are excited for me and Sammy," she smiled.

"Oooohh, are you guys gonna have a gender reveal?" Kaylee asked. "I don't know, I haven't thought about it yet," Melina replied. "What gender would you want?" Kaylee asked. "I could careless, I just know that I'ma love him or her no matter what," Melina explained. "Awwww I'm gonna be an Auntie," I squealed. "Can I be a god mom?" Kaylee asked. "Definitely," we heard Sammy say as he got in the camera and waved at us, "wassup," he greeted.

"So I heard that your mans birthday is coming up, what are going to do for him?" Sammy asked. "Well I cant do much, since I'm back in school but I'll make it up to him, I think I have something in mind but I'm not gonna share that information," I explained. "Oh okay," he responded. "Shouldn't y'all be sleep by now?" Its like 12 something out there ain't it?" Melina asked. "Damn, I forgot that we have a curfew out here, well I'll talk to you later. Take care of my bestfriend," I spoke. "I got you sis,"he responded. "Love y'all, good night," Kaylee spoke as I waved goodbye and hung up the call.

"Good night Kaylee," I yarned as I went to my bed and Kaylee did the same. "Good night, and keep it down over there." She replied. "Whatever," I laughed and she did too as I FaceTimed Jahseh and he was already in bed. "Hey baby girl, why you call so late?" He asked. "Hey, I was on the phone with Melina," I told him. We continued to talk for about 2 hours and ended up falling asleep on each other.