28

Bree's POV

Meanwhile we were standing outside of my papas grave, it was me, my mom, Bailey & Bruno 🤷🏽‍♀️. My mom has a lot of explaining to do, I hate it when she hides shit from me, I know I hide certain things from her, but eh I'm a teenager thats what I'm supposed to do.

"I remember the times in Hawaii and he'll sing us songs in Hawaiian," Bailey said and Bruno laughed a little and nodded his head agreeing with her. "Papa had a great mouth piece, I've learned from the best." He responded. "You sure did Pete," my mom told him. I was just sitting on the grass with my head laying on his 3ft tombstone looking at them talk about the memories they had with papa.

I've never really had many memories with my papa, he died when I was 5. I wish I had a bond with Bruno like Bailey has with him. I was told that me and Bruno met when I was a baby and Bruno was nearly a toddler, so yea I wouldn't remember much of him because he hasn't really been around much.

I sat up and looked at the picture that was made on my dads tombstone and I whispered to myself, "miss ko ka papa" (I miss you papa). Tears began to stream down my face and I wiped them away quickly. I pulled out my phone and texted Jah telling that I want to see him and telling him how much I miss him an...

"Hi Ms. Dane." A familiar voice said. I immediately shot my head up snd saw Jahseh standing in front of me, I quickly got up, ran to him and hugged him tightly as tears started to pour down my face. "Thank you for coming." I heard my mom say to Jahseh. I know what you're thinking, me and Jahseh only been knowing each other for almost month but they is something about him that I like and I can't quite put my finger on it.

"No problem," Jahseh responded to my mom as he held onto me tightly and kissed me on the top of my head. "I missed you so much, I was just about to text you." I told him and chuckled a little, "I missed you too baby girl."

"Xxxtentacion, I don't really know you but I heard of you." I heard Bruno say. I looked over at him while still holding onto Jahseh. "Its a pleasure to meet you Bruno," Jah said a little nervous knowing Bruno is my eldest brother and Bruno nodded with a smirk on his face. "Make sure you're taking care of her," Bruno explained. "Always," Jahseh responded.

"Its nice to finally meet you," Bailey said smiling. "And you must be Bailey," Jahseh said and Bailey nodded. My mom and Jahs mom walked off to talk with one another, Bruno and Bailey did the same leaving me and Jahseh standing above my dads grave.

I had let go of Jahseh and sat on the grass again but this time I sat in front of my dads grave and Jahseh sat next to me and intertwined his hands with mines.

"So how did your dad die?" He asked. "He got sick...he died really young meaning I was only 5 when I lost him." I responded. "What was he like?" I smiled at the tombstone, "he was a happy man, he loved his family. He usually would give us Elvis vibes, him and I guess Bruno loved Elvis. I really don't know much about Bruno but I can tell, I see a little bit of my father in him." I explained.

Jahseh had let go of my hand, scooted closer to me and held onto me and I laid my head on his shoulder.

Bailey's POV

"I don't know how I'm going to explain this information to her." My mom said. "How about I just take her to lunch someday and talk it out with her, well just me and Bailey to talk it out," Bruno suggested. "Yea we can do that," I responded agreeing with him.