74

December 22, 2017
Jahseh's POV

I walked in Bree's room and she was laying on her back looking up at her ceiling. I sat next to her on the bed and she looked at me. "How you feeling?" I asked her. She shrugged, "I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know what to do either, I don't wanna delete my Instagram and make a whole new account again." She replied. "Why do your fans hate me so much?" She asked. "They're not my fans, my supporters should know better than that to treat someone I care so much about wrongly," I replied.

"Well whatever they are, they are REALLY overprotective of you." She said as she sat up and looked at me. "They don't even want us to be together, plus if I chose to break up with you, I'ma still be the bad guy," she spat. "Bree I don't give a fuck about what THEY want or think for me, but do you know what I want, I only want you. I'm not going to let a bunch of childish kids fuck something special up. I can't lose you and we are not breaking up," I responded getting mad at the fact that she used those two words 'break up'.

"I love you too much Bree, and I'll make sure that you never leave my side." "How was the visit?" I asked changing the subject. "It was fine, she said that she'll be out of there in April," she spoke and I nodded. "That's good I guess, did you hear about what happened between Kaylee & Nick?" I asked her. She sat up and looked at me really confused. "What do you mean?" She asked. "They broke up," I told her and her jaw dropped. "Damnit, not again," she said as she leaned over to grab her phone off of her lamp desk.

Bree's POV

I grabbed my phone off the charger, unlocked my phone and immediately went to my recent calls to call Kaylee to make sure she's ok and to see what happened.

It took 4 rings for her to answer. "Yes," she spoke sounding really down. "Why didn't you call me?" I asked her as I had put her on speaker for me and Jahseh to hear. "Because its not that fucking important," she spat, her emotions did not just change that fast. I looked at Jahseh and looked back at my phone. "Uhhh ok," I responded. "I'm sorry Bree, I'll call you back later," she said then she hung up.

I looked at Jahseh and he looked at me and shrugged. "Ok, well babe have lots of shopping and working to do. Call me when you need me," he said as he gave me a kiss rolled out of the bed and grabbed things, before he headed out he stopped and looked at me. "I'ma buy me a toothbrush for here, since I kind of live here." He said, I giggled a little and shook my head. "I love you," he said as he walked away. "I love you too Jah," I mid shouted back to him.

I got out of bed and went straight to the bathroom, to go do all my business. I went to my contacts and called Jailyn to see what she's up to, after 2 rings, I had put the call on speaker.

"Heeyyy boo, how you feeling?" She asked me. "I'm fine now that I'm at home, I got to see my mans.." I trailed off. "I meant, you versus Instagram," she spoke. I rolled my eyes. "I need a break from it, but anyways what you up to," I asked her. "Nothing much, just chilling at the crib, you're welcome to come over. But we should do something instead of sit around at my lame ass house," she replied and I laughed at her. "Ok, I'll call you when I'm there," I told her. "Ok, boo," she spoke then I hung up and went to my music and pressed the shuffle button.

After being in the bathroom for like an hour or two, I got out and got dressed in something simple. I redid my side ponytail, grabbed my purse, my phone and my keys. I walked out of my room and headed for the door. "I'm headed to Jailyn's," I shouted as I headed out of the house.