92

March 10, 2018

Bree's POV

"He's gonna be so excited to see me," I told Kaylee as we were boarding to our plane. She's was going out to LA to do photoshoots with Jacob and I was going to Florida we had to go our separate ways and on the other hand Jailyn is staying in New York for a few more days. So, I'll be riding back to Florida alone.

"You're gonna surprise him?" She asked. "Yea, why not. This could be part of his late birthday gift." I responded. "Well you have fun for me and be safe out there," she told me as she gave me a hug. "Ok and you too," I responded back as I hugged her back. We pulled away from the hug and went our separate ways.

Meanwhile on the plan

"Is anyone sitting here?" Some girl asked and I shook my head no and moved my things out the way so she can sit down.

"Thank you," she smiled. "No problem," I responded back. "I'm Aaliyah," she introduced herself. "Bree," I replied. "Oh wow, you're triple x girlfriend aren't you?" She asked. "Yeaaa..." I trailed off and fake smiled. "You guys are so cute, I wish I was you girl... oohh you so lucky," she said getting a little too above herself. "Thank you," I replied. "So what you doing out here in New York?" She asked. "I go to school out here, I'm in boarding school," I answered. "Dobbs Ferry right?" She asked about the city the boarding school was in. "Yea," I replied, I pulled out my phone and began texting Kaylee about this fan girl sitting next to me. I don't know why people see me as if I'm famous just because I'm dating Jahseh.

"It's crazy that you've never heard of me, my followers always say I look like you or that I'm trying to be you, which is crazy. So what part of Florida you live in?" She asked. "Miami," I answered. "Oh you don't live too far from me, I live in Sunset," she spoke. "Oh and I know that I fan girl over you and triple x but, did you know that I used to know him," she added. "Cool," I replied.

"Oh.. it was nice talking to you, I gotta answer this phone," I said before she could say anything else, I pulled my headphones out, plugged them in and talked on the phone with Katherine and I noticed she rolled her eyes at me.

4 hours later

I woke up to the plane landing, I got all my things together. As soon as they released us to leave, I got up, gathered all my things and left the plane quickly, I do not want to be followed by that girl, I was already getting bad vibes from her.

"Bree," I over heard my sister call out, I looked around and finally found her and I noticed that Chris Brown was out here, there were a heard of girls around as the security were trying to push them back. I walked up towards them and the security guards grabbed my things for me as we headed out of the airport.

"I should've just gotten that damn first class flight, because the girl that sat next to me, oh dear god." I complained and Bailey and Chris started laughing at me as I shook my head. "I told you, so what happened?" He asked. "She was ragging me about Jahseh and me, about her followers saying that she looks like me and that she don't live too far from me, like I actually gave a damn." I answered and they laughed. "And what actually caught me off guard is when she said that her followers kept saying that she was trying to be me, baby them not yo followers, those are mines thats tryna put you in your place." I added.

"I swear people are so weird," Bailey spoke. "Oh Bruno left you something, so if you see something stranger in your room, its from him and his mom." Bailey explained as we got in the car and waited on Chris.

"Ok, well I'm call Stokeley to and let him know that I'm on my way," I said as I looked in my purse to look for my phone. "Ok, lets hit it," Chris said as he got in the car. "Wait! I can't find my phone," I spoke. "You want me to call it?" Bailey asked. "Yea," I replied.

"Hey!" Someone called out making Chris jump and we looked over at his window, he rolled the window down and it was that damn Aaliyah girl. "May we help you?" Chris asked. "Is Bree in here, I think she might've accidentally dropped her phone in my purse," she spoke. Chris grabbed the phone, rolled the window up and pulled off. "The fuck?" Bailey spoke. "How she know you was in here?" Chris asked. "Bitch is weird," I spoke. "Yea, how the fuck she get passed my guards, they don't leave into their cars until I pull off, somebody is definitely getting fired," Chris spat.

2 hours later

We made it to the house and I went to my room and grabbed the stuff Bruno got and left the house. I already know whats in these bags and it wasn't for me lol, it was for Jah, well something else in the bag was for me as well but I left it out the house.

I got in my i8 in drove off, I like saying that now, Jah spoiled the fuck outta me on and for Christmas. I clicked on the radio and went to my contacts to call Stokeley.

"Yooooo," he spoke. "Hey Stokeley, I'm on my way right now, I meant to call you when I got home but I'll tell you that story when I get there," I explained. "Okay, and can you bring us some food please," he asked. "I'm hungry anyways, so yea. See you in 20 minutes," I told him, then we both said our goodbyes and hung up.

Jahseh's POV

"Did you get the pictures?" I was on the phone with Ikabod, because in a couple days he supposed to do my face tat that I wanted to get in honor of Bree. I honestly think she's gonna love it and the meaning behind it.

"Ok, thank you so much vro, I'll see you in a few days," I told him as we told our I love yous and goodbyes.

I hung up the phone and looked at Stokeley. "Who was you on the phone with," I asked. "..Craig," he lied through his teeth. I knew he was lying because he scratched his head and didn't look directly at me, I mean looked at me when I called him out but his whole demeanor changed, if thats the right word to say it.

I shrugged it off and went back to watching tv with Stokeley until I heard someone car lock outside of my house, I shrugged because its probably my mom stopping by.

The door swung open and me and Stokeley looked at the door and it was Bree. I stood up out of my seat and walked up to the door to give her a big hug. Stokeley followed and grabbed the things from her and I noticed she brought food with her.

"Baby why didn't you tell me you was coming," I spoke. "Surprise," she giggled, "this is part of your late birthday gift, and I actually bought other things. I'll be back and set them up in your room," she said as she went to my room.

"Oouue you finna get you some tonight," Stokeley joked and I shook my head at his ass. "Birthday sex, I'll say yes," I spoke and we both laughed. "Make sure you wrap up, we don't need babies yet," Stokeley spoke and I laughed at his suggestion. "Nigga I never wrap up, my pull out game it strong," I laughed and he laughed too.

Bree's POV

I finished setting everything up in Jahseh's room, I haven't lit the candles yet because I didn't want nothing bad to happen, like a fire. I walked out of the room and headed to the kitchen to talk and eat with them.

As time went by, Jahseh was saying goodbye to Stokeley and I was in Jah's room lighting the candles up and getting dressed for our little night together.

He walked in the room and I looked up at him and smiled. "This is part of your birthday gift and Valentines Day," I explained and he had a big smile on his face. "Baby you look good, and I'm ready to tear you out of that little lingerie you got on," he spoke as he got closer to me and licked his lips.