31

Bree's POV

I'm glad that Jah is here, I'm glad that we took him immediately out of jail. But how the hell did I end up dating my celebrity crush, yo thats crazy.

I never imagined myself being this close not only to the guy I fan girl over, Xxxtentacion, but I had to shut the fan girl in me down because I don't want our relationship to seem weird.

Well right now me and Bailey are on our way to me up with Bruno for lunch, hopefully there is no paparazzi to ruin our little moment.

Finally at Olive Garden for our lunch, soon as we walked in we sat at a table where Bruno was waiting on us.

"Hey ladies," Bruno greeted us as we sat down. "Hey," we both responded with a smile.

"So I know you have lots of questions Bree, and I am more than welcome to respond to them." He responded.

"Who's the oldest between you two?" I asked. "Bruno is older," Bailey answered and I nodded. "Do you guys know why we never been together as a family?" I asked.

"We have before, but papa distanced himself from mama, that information we don't know about." Bailey responded and I nodded.

*ding*

My phone went ding, I looked at it and saw that I got text from Jah, telling me to text or call him when I get home, I responded ok and turned my phone off looking up at Bruno & Bailey as we wait on our food that we order minutes ago during our conversation.

"Anymore questions?" Bruno asked and I just shook my head notifying that I ran out of questions but they'll come, we'll be here for awhile.
"Ok well, I have questions for the both of you." He said and I nodded.

Bruno looked at Bailey, "whats this thing going on between you and Chris Brown?" He asked. "We're dating, it was a secret but we finally decided to go public." She responded. "And you and that X guy, is are you really dating him." He asked very curious. "Yes, we've only been dating for like a month now." I responded. "Whats with that ex boyfriend of yours?" When he asked that I was even curious myself because have no idea, I don't know what's Jordan's problem, so I just shrugged and didn't say anything.

"Oh and Bailey said that he's the reason why you physically harm yourself, what does she mean by that?" As soon he asked that my eyes immediately darted at Bailey in annoyance.

I kept quiet and I looked away, because I didn't want to tell him all of that information. "Man fuck you too Bree Lynn, and fuck yo dead ass daddy, I just came to comfort yo anorexic ass." That began to repeat in my brain and I looked down at my lap and tears began to stream down and I looked up at them and tried to speak, but the tears kept coming. I was so hurt by his words and that he told my family I was anorexic, honestly I am, I've been having problems with eating lately and I would just throw up a lot. When Jah posted that picture of me when it showed my cut scars, he questioned if I still do it and I lied.

"I h-had a ...eating d-isorder."  I finally spoke as my voice was cracking. They looked at me not knowing what to say and Bailey began to cry. "How did this happen?" Bailey asked, "Is it because of your ex?" Bruno asked. And I just nodded yes and didn't say anything. Bailey got up on my side of the table, sat down in the empty seat next to me and held onto me and I cried in her chest and Bruno reached over the table and held my hand.

I began to speak again, "this is not only because he cheated there are plenty of reasons... me and Jordans relationship was so toxic, I wish not to talk about it at all." I said while sobbing.