59

Bree's POV

Bree's POV

"Are you gonna come back and visit me?" Jahseh asked as he was looking me in my eyes. We were laying in my bed, talking. "Of course," I said as I put my right hand against his chin. "But I'll have to plan that out," I also said. He came closer, wrapped his left arm around me and laid his head in the crook of my neck, "I'm gonna miss you," he said. "I'm gonna miss you too," I spoke.

"Do you really love me Jahseh?" I asked him. "Baby of course I do, I don't just love you, I think I'm in love with you. I never felt this happy since I don't know how many years, and I hope you the right fucking girl for me." He explained. When he was saying all of that I was crying, I didn't know he felt that way about me, but I felt the exact same about him, I sniffled a little. "Babe are you crying?" He asked while chuckling a little. "Yea a little," I replied laughing.

*knock on door*

I turned over and looked at the door, "yes," I called out. "Its just your mom, me and your step dad will be out for a few hours, if we are gone too long do you want me to bring you guys anything?" She asked. "Do you want anything?" I asked Jahseh. "Nah not really," He responded. "No, we'll be fine mom, thanks though," I responded back and she walked away from the door and I turned back over to Jahseh.

"So are you going to be back before Christmas or New Years?" He asked. I laughed at him, "yes, of course. I have to be with my family around those times." I responded. "Lol ok babe," he chuckled. "We should start getting out of bed now," I said. "You right," he smiled. We finally got up out of the bed and did our business together in the bathroom, I was on the toilet and he was brushing his teeth. Yea we're that type of couple now, lol.

"Hey babe can you drop me off at the hair salon later on today?" I asked. "Yea sure. I was planning that we should do something together, so that I could have a lot more time with you before you go off to New York." He said as he looked up from his phone and looked at me. "Do what?" I asked. "Mmmhmm, go to the arcade and get some ice cream," he suggested. "Oh wait, lets go to this dragon breath place, that's something I always wanted to do," I spoke. "I thought that was like frozen candy or some shit." He responded. "Lol no, I heard that its like frozen cereal or something, its like a dry ice type of thing, I don't know," I shrugged and we both laughed and nodded. "We'll check it out then," he said.

A few hours went by and Jahseh dropped me off at the salon, "call me when you're done, I'll be at my place for awhile," he said and I nodded, got on my tip toes and pecked him on the lips and walked inside of the hair salon.

breelynn

Liked by xxxtentacion, eelyak_, meliina_, craigxen, cooliecut, and 3,789,377 others

breelynn before I met him

Comments Disabled

breelynn

Liked by meliina_, kool_kathy, theslumpgod and 2,978,368 others

breelynn "why you keep disabling your comments?"
Its hard to ignore negativity that I get everyday, so I rather not check other Dms nor worry about comments or tags

Comments Disabled