Chapter 14~

#Minnie's P/V:

Day before company audition.

"♪BTOB back and gay. BTOB chest are gay. BTOB got your SWAG♪" Cloudie sings.

I clap "Come on let's continue practice." Cloudie nods.

"1.2.3. ♪You make me go insane♪." We go over the moves slowly.

We've picked the song 'Insane' by BTOB. Because it was easier to divide the parts up (and Danelle really likes the song).

We're going over the dance in '2ne1's' dance room. Dara was more than happy to lend it to us.

"Then at this part you put your hand out, like your asking someone 'Why?'" Cloudie demonstrates at the front of the room.

The rest of us follow.

"♪You give me so much pain♪ Now this part you put your hands to your head like your got a headache, then move left hand out like

your patting a husky. Because I like husky's. But you only do one stroke." She demonstrates.

"This is hard!!" Melodie declares while posing with her left hand on her hip and her right hand behind her head.

"How would you know. You've been posing like that the whole time." Jackie says pushing her playfully.

Melodie then sprawls her self out. "I don't have the energy to stand, I'll just dance from here." She says into the floor.

Danelle's in her own world going over the dance from the beginning.

Kimi's decided to take a break and started eating.

Joohyun is taking the food off Kimi, because she's on a diet.

Cloudie has spotted that everyone is not focusing and is now photoshopping herself with idols.

And then there's Jackie who has her earplugs in and is singing (out of tune) to what sounds like disney songs.

"UNDER THE SEA.......UNDER THE SEA!!!!" Jackie screeches.

I cup my hands over my ears. It's so loud T•T

"ALRIGHT! Everyone, tomorrow is the audition so we need to practice as much as we can if we want a company to sponsor us. Let's

start from the beginning Cloudie." I catch everyone's attention.

"Can we get ice cream, it's hot." Cloudie reply's back fanning herself.

"Wait just 5 more minutes." Kimi pleads trying to grab the packet of chips from Joohyun while she distracted.

I sigh and face palm, as they just carry on anyway.

I don't think I'll be able to lead them well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We wait anxiously in the waiting room.

"Hey it's fine you'll do great Minnie. I believe in you." I look up, and there's a guy with blonde hair who I've never seen before.

"Thanks. And you are?." I smile. He looks at me confused.

"You don't remember me? We went sky diving together last month." I look at him feeling confused, but for some odd reason I feel like

we did meet skydiving last month.

O.o what is this.

I've never been skydiving before.