Chapter 23~

#Minnie's P/V:

Today we're having a sports day with several different schools.

I get ready when......

"Hey! Don't I look fab?" Jackie bursts into our room, wearing a netball uniform.

"Of course." I smile.

"Are you {READY?!!}" Kimi yells as she runs in also wearing her netball uniform.

I stand up after adjusting my uniform. "Let's go!"

As we walk out of the room I spot Joohyun looking unamused.

"What's wrong Joohyun?" Danelle asks her.

"I'm only playing because you guys forced me to." She scowls.

So what happened was, Danelle, Kimi, Jackie and I wanted to play netball........and we kinda dragged Cloudie, Melody and

Joohyun into it so we would have enough players.

Melody's doing it to attract guys, Joohyun is doing it because she got forced and Cloudie-

"LOOK AT ME!!!!! I feel so special." Cloudie exclaims posing cutely in her netball uniform.

-is doing it so she can wear a sports uniform.

"OMMO! Look at this isn't it so cute?" Melody runs out of the room with her laptop.

"Your here, now let's go and get this over with." Joohyun states then walks out the room.

Melody ignores her. "Isn't this so CUTE?!!" She shows us a picture of a sloth.

"So KAWAII!" Cloudie coos.

"Come on, there's no time to be looking at sloths. Let's go get ready for the game." I urge them to get going.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Damn I ended up being Centre!!

Now I'll have to do most of the running. "Guys I'm not fit enough for this." I say looking around at everyone else.

Our defences are Jackie, Joohyun and Danelle.

Jackie being Goal Defence, Joohyun being Wing Defence and Danelle being Goal Keep.

That leaves Kimi, Cloudie and Melody for attack.

Kimi being Wing Attack, Cloudie being Goal Shoot and Melody being Goal Attack.

Honestly I'm a little concerned at how this is going to go.

Another team starts getting in position next to us on the courts.

"First match, Gong-Yeon Academy VS Seupocheuui Academy." The loud speakers announce.

Oh, that's the Academy that Jeff and Hyung-Tae go to.

"YOU GO GIRLS!!! 7STEPS FIGHTING!!" I look to where the voice came from to see sandwich guy cheering us on, waving a sandwich

in the air.

I smile.

"YAH! This isn't fair!" Cloudie complains looking at the girl standing next to her.

Wow, the girl looks like a sky scraper compared to Cloudie. (Makes sense though, usually they put the tall ones as Goal Keep)

"Your like a tree........tell me your secret. How did you get so tall?..........This is gonna be a hard game T^T." Cloudie pouts.

*Whistle blows*