Chapter 5~ First day!

#Minnie's P/V:

I wake up to the bright sun streaming through the curtains. I jump out really excited for the day.

I roll over and check my clock.

Oh, the time. WE'RE LATE!!

I look to Ailee whose still asleep. Why does she have drawings on her face?

I don't remember how I got home last night from Jackie's.

Owww, my head hurts. I didn't drink.

The last thing I remember was watching Jackie sing 'beauty and the beast' on the karaoke machine.

I tip toe towards Ailee and poke her head.

"Get up.....hey sleepy head geet up......come on....." I say gently while poking her.

This won't work.

"AMY LEE. GET YOUR BUTT OUT OF BED!!!"

She jumps up shocked.

"Wow. That's scarier than how Aunty wakes me up" she says rubbing her eyes.

"Come on get your uniform on. You don't want to be late." I say picking her up.

"Yes mothe-n?. Min sorry it's a habit." She's says covering her mouth than starts getting ready.

"YAH!!! Did you draw on my face?" She says pointing at her face with her mouth wide open.

"No. Do you remember what happened last night?" She folds her arms and thinks.

"Yeah. You fell asleep while Jackie was singing disney songs, then Thunder carried you home, then-"

"WAIT WHAT?!!" I interrupt her. She looks at me confused.

"What how did you think you got here. I can't carry you. Sure Jackie is strong but she was out cold after she sang. So Thunder offered to

carry you."now he'll know how heavy I am, I hope I won't see him around.

"Ommo, is your head ok?.You have a big bruise" she states, pointing at my head. I look in the mirror.

"Ahhhh, why is it so purple?" I ask her.

"It must've been when Thunder tried to open the door while carrying you." I let my hair out, and cover my bruise.

"What?!! Oh never mind I'll find out what else happened later, for now let's get ready for classes."

"Or was it when he fell down the stares while carrying her?" She says as an afterthought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After getting ready, with our bags packed we walk downstairs. Krystal is there waiting for us.

Huh? Why does her uniform look different to ours? Her smile turn into a questioning look.

"Why do you have Seumateu Han Academy's uniform?"

"Uh-uh we got told this was Gong-Yeon's school uniform" Ailee informs. Krystal shakes her head.

"Your supposed to get your uniform after the performance today." An audition? No, no, no, NO!!

"The man at 'Kim's uniform's' said this was definitely Gong-Yeon's uniform" her mouths opens a bit (:O)

"We should talk to Lyn about this." She says ushering us towards the door.

"Oh wait, wait a moment." She's says once we're out the door. She rushes back in.

Krystal comes out with 2 iPads in her hands.