Chapter 10~

#Min-Suh's P/V:

Grandmother said he was a sportsmen.

But he's an actor, a P.E teacher, and he can sing.

I don't even know the simple things about my brother, it's sad.

"Swimming time." He says clapping his hands together.

Eun-Jo gulps, staring blankly at the pool.

"First off, I want everyone to get into the pool and just swim around so you can get comfortable in the water." Everyone stands up.

"Be careful. 'WALK' Don't 'RUN'" He looks at us worried.

We nod and 'slowly' walk to the pool ladder. (Shallow end of the pool)

"Now 'ONE' Person at a time going down. So you don't hurt yourselves." We nod again and follow his instructions.

Everyone just stands around in the pool in different groups talking.

I'm standing with Jackie and Se-Kyung, Eun-Jo just splashing around everywhere.

It's so cute she's like a little kid (to add on to plashing around, she is also shortest between the two classes)

"Don't go to far!!!" Jackie yells like protective parent.

"I feel so exposed." Se-Kyung exclaims, crossing her arms.

"Don't be silly were all class mates. No need to be shy." Jackie says, raising her arms in the air.

"That gives me an idea!!! WE SHOULD GO TO A BATH HOUSE!!!!" Jackie shouts out to everyone.

They all shuffle away from her. She slumps down, slowly going under the water.

*Hear splashing*

I look towards the splashing sound, all I see is one hand popping out from the water, near the deep end.

"Uhhhhh, don't drown, don't drown, don't drown, don't drown." Min-Ho repeats while carefully walking into the pool, with a blown

up tire.

Min-Ho carries her out of the pool and places here on the seats.

Luckily she conscious.

Luhan carefully wraps a towel around her.

"Are you okay ? what happened?" I ask Eun-Jo.

She smiles embarrassed

"Well-"

Suho comes in a carries her 'bridal style'.

"Let's get to the hospital quickly." He yells.

"Move move move move move." Kris says shoving people out the way.

She looks over Suho shoulder, her facial expression looks worried.

"Oh, what a good idea wish I thought of it." Dasom says to Bora disappointed.

"I know right. She got to feel Min-Ho's abs." Jackie giggles, involving her self into their conversation.

I stare at Jackie blankly "Please don't talk about my brother in that way O.O."

"And got to be carried by Suho." Suzzy sighs.

All four of them sigh in thought.

"OKAY, everyone I think we should end class here today. Please exit the pool CAREFULLY and CALMLY." He makes careful hand

gestures.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Eun-Jo seemed fine to me."