Chapter 12~

#Min-Suh's P/V:

I walk up the stairs tiredly.

"Your back earlier than usual." Krystal calls from downstairs. I walk back down sluggishly.

I find her in the lounge, sitting on the couch eating Kimbap while watching a movie.

"Hahahahaha ha" she laughs, popping a piece in her mouth.

She looks to me. "Oh, do you want some?" She asks patting the space next to her, gesturing me to sit next to her.

"Sure." I slump down on the couch. I look at what she watching before grabbing a piece of Kimbap myself.

Oh, I have seen the trailer to this. "Is this 'Secretly Greatly'?" I ask her.

She nods. "It's funny."

Her eyes then widen.

I look at the screen and see the main character shirtless!!!!.

I cover my eyes and turn around.

"What's this?........OMMO!!!! Hello there." Someone jumps next to me.

I look to see who it is.

"Jackie? How did you get in?" I ask baffled.

"Door was open." She states blankly, immersed into the movie.

"I hope there's another scene like that." She says eating the Kimbap as well.

Sigh.

"Oh right, Krystal is Ailee back yet."

She shakes her head, also immersed into what's happening in the movie.

"I don't think she'll be back until late again. She's been really busy lately because of her new collab group."

I nod, then stand up.

"I better start planning for our group. See you tomorrow." I start walking.

"Sure." They say in sync, their eyes still glued to the screen.

I haven't seen Ailee much lately. Guess we're to busy to even see each..........T.T

I sit down at my desk and grab my notebook and pen out.

So.......I'm the leader?

I note that down.

"Other po-Si-ti-ons." I say aloud as I right, then start tapping my pen in thought.

...................

"-Next. Name?" I begin the tapping again.

*Huffs*

I stand up in frustration.

I really need everyone else to sort it out. I'll go for a work to clear my head.

*checks watch*

"Currently 5:31pm. I can go for a walk."

I walk back down stairs and out the door.

Ah, the nice spring air smells nice. I walk slowly along the footpath.

"Min-Suh!" Some one yells. I hear their footsteps getting closer.

I turn around and see Se- (I mean Danelle) smiling brightly, walking towards me.

"Hey Danelle." She looks at me surprised in memorisation.

"Right. Hello 'Minnie'." She empathises then winks. I just chuckle.

"Are you going for a walk too?" I ask her.