Chapter 20~

#Minnie's P/V:

I lay sprawled out on my bed. "Uhhhh, it's good to be back."

"I feels like I haven't been here for a while after everything that went on."

"We were just here this morning. You crazy." Jackie laughs, entering the room.

"Has everyone finished washing up?" Jackie nods.

"They're all in the lounge."

I jump up from the bed, Jackie links arms with me and smiles.

"Kaja!" She yells.

(A/N: It means 'lets go' :D)

I walk in the lounge.

Eunkwang, Ravi and Ken are sitting on the long couch. Leo is seated at the table in the kitchen while N's cooking dinner.

Danelle and Cloudie are spread out on the floor, watching something on the laptop.

"Where's everyone else gone?" I take a seat at the table. Jackie runs off to Cloudie and Danelle.

"Who knows? As long as they're back in time for dinner." N says checking on the rice.

*Click*

At that moment someone runs in from the door.

"MINNIE! Are you okay?" Thunder runs up to me worried. He looks me over.

"Your not hurt are you?" He sits in front of me.

"I'm fine. Why do you ask?"

"I was just at the hospital, when I saw Kimi. Joohyun told me what happened. You must've been scared." He says rubbing my shoulder

sadly.

I laugh. "What is this? A drama? You really are a good actor, are you practicing for a new drama or something?"

He stops rubbing my shoulder. "Oh, huh. Yeah something like that." He rubs the back of his nape.

"My acting mustn't be as good as you say, if you could tell I was acting." He says sadly, before standing up. He heads to his room.

That guy! Trying to make a move on me again.

It seems really quite around here.

Maybe it's because Jackie's occupied and Melo-

...........

Damn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody's P/V:

Jeff Chang.

"You don't seem like your from Korea. Where are you from?"

He smiles. "Well I was born in North Korea, but my parents are Chinese. So after I was born we moved to Beijing, where I was raised.

And now I'm here."

I nod understandingly. "So you were born in Andong? And grew up in Beijing. Is Beijing a big country? It's so cool you could probably

just drive to America from Beijing."

(A/N: It's the largest city in the northern part of South Korea)

He has a blank look on his face while he drives.

"What's the matter?........I'm sorry, did mentioning your country bring up a lot of said memories? Sorry." I pat him on the back.

He shakes his head. "No it's not that it's just.......are you good at geography?"

"No, not really. Maths isn't my thing."