Chapter 13~

#Minnie's P/V:

"Ease dropping are we?" I hear a familiar voice call.

As we walk away from Hongbin's and Ailee's conversation we bump into Thunder. He looks at us and shakes his head in disapproval.

"Sneaky, sneaky. Those two were having a private conversation I'm guessing............ What were they talking?" He quickly asks.

Danelle giggles " Hongbin was trying to confess to Ailee, but I don't think she will accept his heart." She says pouting.

Thunder thinks for a moment then snaps his fingers.

"Let's try get them together, I'm pretty good at match making. I do it all the time for Mir."

"What do you mean 'all the time'?" I ask. He daydreams briefly before replying.

"So where are you two headed now?" He changes the subject.

"Uh, where are we going now?" Danelle asks me. Well we shouldn't go to the diner because Hongbin and Ailee are at the front, the

restaurant is closed...........

"If you want to go somewhere to eat I think the Café's open." Thunder suggests leading the way.

"But we finished early today." I state. He stops and looks at me then laughs.

"'Cup Of Sugar' isn the only café here." It isn't? We might have some competition.

He leads us to the water fountain that's in the middle of our little town, right across from 'Cup Of Sugar' is a building with a sign that

has this (familiar looking) robot type thing. Danelle fan girls slightly. She always fan girl over the smallest things.

"ROVIX!!!." She squeals silently, then runs off leaving Thunder and I behind. Wow she knows everyone.

"Do you know VIXX?" Thunder asks me as we both walk over to the café.

"Not really, and I thought I knew a lot about the other popular students at Gong-Yeon. But Danelle knows a lot more than me." He

nods.

"I'm guessing you don't know MBLAQ?"

"No. Do they also own a Café?" I ask. He just laughs.

"Never mind you'll find out later." I walk away to the café while he continues laughing.

Inside the café it look like we're in Stockholm, Sweeden. The walls are painted realistic paintings of buildings.

(A/N: The theme is from VIXX'S 'Only U' music video ^_^)

Danelle is seated at a table closest to the counter. She spots me, then uses a hand gesture for me to go over.

"Isn't it pretty?" She asks me as I sit across from her.

"Yeah they did a lot of decorating." She nods.

Thunder grabs the seat next to me and sits himself down.

"Hello, I'm your waiter today, KEN!!!" A tall guy with dark brown hair says cutely cupping his hands under his chin.

Danelle giggles "Hello Ken-D." She says shyly.

That Ken guy seems overly cute in a way. "WADDUP EVERYBODY!!" Jackie walks in followed by Cloudie.

She walks round to Danelle and puts her in a head lock. "How come no one invited me." She asks Danelle.

Danelle try's to smack Jackies arm away as she laughs.

"Stop, stop, stop-Please it-tickles" Danelle pleas in between her laughing.

"OTTOKAJI? HYUNG!!!!" Ken yells before running off to another guy with a pastel pink apron on.

"What is it?" He asks as he caresses the worried Ken. Ken points over to Danelle and Jackie.

The guy then walks towards our table. He then attempts to pull Jackie away, but she doesn't move.

He turns to Ken "we've had a situation like this before, you know what to do." Ken nods then runs into the kitchen.

Behind Ken a scary (but handsome) looking guy with black hair walks out.

He walks towards our table and back hugs Jackie. She turns her head to look at who it is.

Her eyes opens wide then she faints with a big smile on her face.

"Works every time." The apron guy nods pleased. The guy with black hair walks back into the kitchen.

"Thank-you so much Leo." Danelle yells to the guy walking into the kitchen, while bowing. She then turns to apron guy.

"And to you N-jumma." She says happily. N smiles happily.

"Aigoo so cute." And pinches her cheeks. Danelle really knows a lot of people.

Ken grabs N's hand. "Hey I'm cute." He pouts.

N karate chops him (lightly) on the neck (A/N: If your a starlight you'll get what I mean)

"Stop it. I'll be back with some cookies." He says before he walks back into the kitchen.

Cloudie sits next to the unconscious (but smiling) Jackie, and is across from Thunder.

"Good I see your all here." JooHyun walks with a clipboard and pen.

She seats her self next to me. "Now let's plan! Meeting starts NOW!" She declares laying out pieces of paper.

She so organised.

"What's our name?" Cloudie asks.

She holds up one paper with block lettering on it.

'7Steps' it reads.