Nerd-Alert

Welcome to New Stone High School. Where your clique is your definition.

Luke Hemmings is the schools biggest nerd, in all upper classmen classes, a high GPA and enough to credits to graduate. Always reading or solving away math problems. Experimenting,the only non-nerdy thing he does is strum notes on his guitar.

Michael Clifford is the school's most popular kid, the kid everyone wants to be. His parents give him everything, he can get whoever he wants, do whatever he wants, he is on top.

And there was no going outside your clique. Until "top-dog" takes a little detour.

Nerd-Alert: A Muke Clemmings Fanfiction will include the following:

-Stereotypes

-Bullying Scenes

-Alcohol Use

-Sexual Content

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Keep reading for the snapshot!

Michael's POV

"Oh Calum screw off!" I laughed loudly as I sat in the library with Calum. I do not know what possessed us to come here, but here we were.

"Shut up Mikey!" Calum laughed just as loud. Our laughs were only cut off by the sound of a slamming book and seeing a lanky blonde walking out of the library, an irritated expression on his face. But, was he attractive.

"Nice legs, pretty boy!" I called and he turned to me with a red face and wide blue eyes of a shocking color. He shook his head and took off as I continued laughing. Calum had a straight face though.

"Cal, who was that?" I asked.

"Luke Hemmings." Calum said.

"How come I've never seen him before? He's hot."

"He is the most unpopular kid at the school, he's really nerdy. He's friends with Ashton Irwin and Natalie Fare. Those nerds." Calum said. "He really isn't worth your time."

Oh but, he was.

AUTHOR'S NOTIFICATION:

Welcome to the story ladies and gentlemen! Boys and girls! Cats and ferrets! Dogs and aliens! To Nerd-Alert. I hope you enjoy it and there's a little snap of the start for you(I will recap in the first chapter.) But I wanted to keep writing but Drowning just has me stuck and it's bothering me. So here we are!

Anyways! Love you for reading! Please enjoy :)