33

Authors note: well shoot guys. This came to an end way too quickly! This is the last chapter of this series but please do go check out my other works if you want to!

----------------

The flowers fell prettily outside the window. I stared at the mirror as I hyperventilated. My god oh my god. This is it. I'm... getting married! I fiddle with the bouquet. I'm so nervous I could puke. I look in the full-size long mirror at my reflection one last time. The dress I'm wearing was custom made with flowers adorning the bottom.

 The dress I'm wearing was custom made with flowers adorning the bottom

(This but with flowers on the bottom.)

My hair was loosely braided into a bun and flowers were pinned in as well. I can do this. No I can't. Nope, I can do this. Oh my god I can't do this what am I thinking. No, I want to do this! Before I could talk myself out of it for the hundredth time a maid walks in to tell me it's time. Yes, I can do this. I wait outside the big brown doors of the wedding hall in anticipation. They open with a dramatic creak and beautiful music starts playing.

(I instrumental version of hero by family of the year.)

The walls are adorned with flowers and plants and it almost looks like we are in the forest. I used seeds and grew it to look like this. I smile proudly. Tall grass covers the fact that their are seats for the people to sit in. Vines and flowers hang down from the ceiling like a canopy and sunlight trickles in from small windows dotting the room. I walk slowly and let out a breathe I didn't know I was holding when I see Wesley. He's wearing a suit and tie and to say he looks dashing would be an understatement. His jaw drops when he catches sight of me and I blush. I face him the wedding ceremony continues. We say our vows.

"You may now kiss the bride!"

People start clapping as Wesley kisses me. I smile. I love him.