Redo Of my other story

This  is a  Free write story...  that doesn't make sense.

1 – if you are a person you hate to correct grammar errors ,   why are you reading this.

2-  if  you hate people who switch to Character’s P.O.V……. Then why are you reading this!

3.   I’m just joking about Rule # 1 and Rule  # 2

4.  enjoy   reading this story

5. vote   or leave a comment

6.  If you leave a hate comment I WILL REPORT YOU.

 7.  Enjoy   

 Chapter 1 - The Dare & Break  In 

Third P.O.V. / Author's P.O.V.

 It was two in the morning   and I was craving for ice cream. So I got out of bed and went down stairs and into the kitchen. As I was just about to get the ice cream out of my refrigerator, when my watch made a sound indicating that someone broke in my house. I pressed the button to stop the sound, and knocked on my refrigerator three times. When the secret door opened, I slide down the pole and that lead to the computer room. When I saw a guy in my room stealing something I pushed the red button, which activated when you touch the window you will  be shocked. When I saw the guy passed out on the floor, I went into the secret door that leads to my room.    I handcuffed him to my bed post and put a chair in front of him and sat there waiting for him to wake up.

Blaze P.O.V.

It was  two in the morning.   My borther  and the  guys weren’t tired of  Spin the bottle.  When I had just spun the bottle, Nick said “ Truth or  Dare.”

" truth."

Sleven said " I bet you’re a chicken to do a dare.”

“ I am not .”

 Jake – okay if you’re not a chicken.   We dare you to  -

Sleven cut in and said “  steal    my   girlfriend’s  lingerie.”

 “you guys  are  on.”

 When I got in   her house, I looked around room. When I   saw that  no one was in the room,   I quickly rush to the dresser and started to look for her lingerie.  After I put  it  in my butt  pocket, I walked towards the window. As I put my hand to the window to pull it open  I got shocked, and  darkness  took  over.

 Kiroo P.O.V. 

After he was shocked from touching the window,  I rushed to the secret way to get to my room.  After I  tied  him to my bed post,  I put a chair  in front of him and sat there.  I was this close  to beat my high  score  in temple run when I heard  him  said “ uh are you going to kill me?”

 I  stop my game  and said “  Just tell me the color of  lingerie   you sto -  I spaced out.

After I blinked, I heard him sigh.

I untied him and  then said "get the fuck out of her. If I catch you again -

 Happy - Pharrell 

  I walked towards my desk and pressed a few buttons.  When I saw that it was my cousin at my door step,   I pulled out my phone and text her. After  I texted her, I   said “ deactivate  the alarm."  

When I turned around I saw   him on the floor.

" Damit."

Tay ( Taylor’s nickname )  P.O.V.

I woke up and suck out of my boyfriend's house before he could wake up.   I got into my car and decide to see if my cousin was a wake.  I called her, when she didn’t pick up, I drive to her house. When I parked in front of her house, I locked my car and was started to walk up  the steps when my  phone rang.

That's Not My Name - The ting things

 After I read the text,   I replied.   After I hit the send button, I sat on the swing in her  front yard  and  listened  to music.

  Blaze P.O.V.

I woke up and found my brother’s girlfriend sitting in front of  me playing a game on her phone.  I think she was playing a game or texting. I moved my arm but couldn’t I looked down and notice that I was tied.   Just great.

“ uh are you going to kill me?”

  She stop what she was doing and said “  Just tell me the color of  lingerie   you sto -  she spaced out.

 Great,  she’s  rere.

I sigh and was about to say something when she started to untie me. When she set me free, she said   "  Get the fuck out of her. Blaze  If I catch  you again - 

 Happy - Pharrell 

She turned around and walked towards her computer. I shrug my should and walked towards the window.  When I had touched the window,  darkness took over me.

Chapter 2 -  Cheating Boyfriend  & Bets 

Kiroo P.O.V.

When I saw him on the floor again, I called up Tay.   When I hung up the phone,  I walked downstairs to get the door.   When I opened the door, she said “ Is he cute.”

“ Just help me.”

“ ugh fine.”

 After Tay and I had moved him on the  couch, I said “  What are you doing here.”

“  I can’t visit.”

I laughed and then said “  you snuck out didn’t you.”

 Just as  she was about to say something    her  phone rang.

Auto tune - Jason Chen

She  took the call in the other room.

 I started playing on my phone.