Chp 8

Rons Pov:
It had been a week since Harry's appointment and it was now the day of the gender reveal.
Harry was away with Blaise so we had time to set everything up.
We all know Harry would try and help but Madam Pomfrey said Harry shouldn't be doing stuff like that.
"Where the fuck is the cake!" I herd Pansy yell running around.
"Pansy calm down its over there!" Hermione snapped back.
We had people from all houses in the great hall helping.
Pansy said it would be more fun to do most of this without magic, when in reality it was just stressing her out.
Draco's Pov:
It was around 3 in the afternoon and I herd there was something going on in the great hall.
"What do you thinks going on?"
I roll my eyes.
"I don't know!" I snapped back.
I was really not in the mood for him right now.
We approached the door and herd a count down.
Ravenclaw opened the door for me, as he normally did, and we walked in.
"3...2...1...!!" The countdown continued and everyone raised there wand and pink sparks shot out.
Everyone starts to cheer.
"ITS A GIRL ITS A GITL ITS A GIRL!!" I herd Pansy say and I watched as she hugged Harry who had a huge shocked expression on his face.
Then it hit me.....this was his gender reveal party.
"How pathetic!" I herd my boyfriend say awfully loud.
Everyone stopped and looked our way.
Pansy and Ron rises over.
"What are you two doing here!" The Weasel snapped.
"You where NOT invited to this so you need to turn around and exit the room...NOW!"
I felt my boyfriend take my hand.
"Like we wanted to be here anyway! He'd spread his legs for anyone in the school!" Everyone gasped and I saw a tear run down Harry's face.
He was full on crying, just watching this all go down, Blaise tried to Comfort him but no reaction come out of him.
I hated this.
Harry crying made my heart rip out of my chest.
It hurt to see him like that.
I'm not even going to back down from this feeling.
"OUT!" Pansy yelled pushing us out.
I herd the door Slam behind us and people start to talk.
Ravenclaws Pov:
After the door slammed I tried taking Draco's hand but he snatched it away and started to walk off.
"Where are you going!"
He turned around and gave me a death stare.
"I know he's my ex, and I know he's carrying another guys baby, but I really love him! I love you too, you know I do but," he started to cry. "I can't it here and watch you make him cry. It breaks my heart seeing tears run down his face! Don't ever talk about him like that again!"
I was shocked. He still loved him but he still loved me.
I walked over and hugged him.
He didn't hug back but that's fine.
"I'm sorry. I still don't like him but I won't do that again."
He nodded his head and walked away.
*******************************
Draco still cares 😔✊ it's a little to late but he still cares.
You see the drarry poking in 😏 anyway.....I will not be posting until tomorrow night. Unfortunately I have school 😒 soooo I hope this last until then!