Chp 5

Blaise's Pov:
It had been about a week or so since I saw Draco with the Ravenclaw boy, and to be honest I think Harry is completely over Draco.
"GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP IM HUNGRY!" Pansy yelled bursting into the boys room.
We all groaned not wanting to get up.
"I'm only getting up because I'm hungry as hell." Ron said and walked over to the bathroom.
"Same here."
I looked over and saw Harry getting himself up.
Then made direct eye contact with Pansy who now had a pillow in her hand.
"Pansy don't you dare!"
She ran over and started beating me with it!
"Alright alright!"
Hermione's pov:
Pansy went to wake up the boys so I had the bathroom all to myself.
I had to admit it was so lonely not having her in here with me.
"Babe I got them up and ready now let's go! We kinda have a baby to feed!" I blushed at the name.
"Shut the hell up Pansy!" I herd Blaise say, I rolled my eyes and headed towards the common room to find Blaise and Pansy wrestling on the floor with Harry and Ron watching.
"Excuse me but I don't need that face messed up." I pulled my girlfriend off Blaise.
"Your lucky she was here to save your Parkinson!"
Pansy flopped him off, and we all laughed.
We went down to the great hall and I immediately saw Malfoy and Ravenclaw sitting at the Ravenclaw table.
I think Pansy noticed to.
"Let's sit at the Slytherin table!" She said pushing Harry all the I'm way there.
We talked for a few minutes thinking it would be a complete normal breakfast but no.
Pansys Pov:
"Look who we have here!" I herd a annoying voice say.
I sighed. Of course Draco Malfoy had to ruin our good day.
"Can we help you?"
"Actually you can blaise, I'm going to need all of you to leave." He smirked.
"That's not happening. We where here first. You go back to the Ravenclaw table." Ron said giving Malfoy a death stare.
"Problem?" We all watched as Draco's new boyfriend walked over.
"Oh not at all babe, I was just trying to get them to leave our spots." Malfoy said and kissed Ravenclaw.
"Do you mind taking that somewhere else." Hermione said.
I could tell she was pissed off so I held her hand under the table.
"No this is my table." He smiled.
"Actually Malfoy! Pansy and Blaise are as much as a Slytherin as you are, so piss off! There's more seats go find yourself another one!" Harry said.
Draco started to laugh.
"Saint potter. You really can't be talking." Ravenclaw said.
"Now now babe let me take care of this." He stared at Harry.
"Piss. Off." Harry was pissed.
"Shut the fuck up you slut! You have no right to be in the agreement!"
I stood up in front of Harry along with Blaise and Ron. Hermione stayed sitting down and confronted Harry.
"You little bitch! He wouldn't be in this situation right now if YOU Where such a prat!" Ron yelled.
Nobody noticed that the whole hall was watching.
"Maybe if he didn't get himself knocked up over summer we would still be together and everything would be fine!" Draco yelled right back.
We herd the whole hall gasp.
"I found a better boyfriend anyway." He smirked and leaned on Ravenclaw who also smirked.
"My draco needed someone much better than Potter, he wasn't good for anything anyway."
At that Hermione lead Harry out of the hall.
"You better cut the crap before I punch your ass!" Blaise snapped.
"Touch him and I'll have your ass expelled!" Draco snapped right back.
I punched Draco square in the nose.
"Draco!" He went to help Malfoy but also got punched.
Rons Pov:
I had just punched malfoys boyfriend. It felt pretty good to.
I hated Malfoy, I always did, but he had just exposed Harry in front of everyone!
"Let's go." I herd Blaise say. I nodded and followed him and Pansy out of the room, not even looking back.
When we walked into the common room we found Harry perfectly fine.
"Oh hey Pansy, Ron, Blaise, how was your fight?" Harry said cheerfully.
We all gave Hermione a confused look and she just shrugged her shoulders.
"It was fine I guess. Are you okay?" I asked sitting down next to him.
"Yeah I'm fine. I honestly could care less if everyone knew. I also don't care about what Malfoy or his boyfriend have to say." He smiled.
I can't believe. He was so happy right now.
I mean there was just a full on fight and he's acting like it was just a normal day!
We talked about random things for a while before Harry went upstairs.
"You really think he's okay?" Pansy asked all of us.
We all shook our heads no.
He wasn't okay and I could see it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another chapter done and done.
Also I'm sorry if this seems confusing.
Basically it's just a fight between Draco his boyfriend and everyone else.
I'm editing so don't bug me about the typos.
New chapter out ASAP ♥️💚