Chp 6

Hermione's pov:
Harry was now 9 weeks, and let me just say Pansy was excited as hell.
"Pansy why the hell are you so excited!" Ron snapped at Pansy who was smiling ear to ear.
"Because you idiot we get to find out the gender next month! Now can we go I'm starving!"
Everyone sighed except for Ron.
"Oooo yes everyone up, there's food waiting!" Ron said grabbing Pansys arms and dragging her out the room.
Harry's Pov:
We all got up and walked down the hall.
It was quiet....A bit too quiet.
"Come in let go!" Pansy said pushing the great hall doors open.
The moment we walked in I felt all eyes on me once again.
Ever since Malfoy announced that everyone has been watching me.
It was only the students though, along with Madam Pomfrey.
We sat at the Gryffindor table today staying as far away as possible from....Malfoy and Ravenclaw.
"Harry can you believe your going to start showing soon, I mean you already are a little but still," Pansy said. Hermione elbowed her. "What i just saying."
"Well you can't say stuff like that his mood swings as crazy as fuck." Ron whispered.
"It's fine you know. I know I'm showing a little already, it's really know big deal. I'd be excited as hell if I was throwing up all the damn time." I tried lighting up the mood a little, which seemed to work since everyone smiled and went back to talking nonsense.
Draco's Pov;
My fucking god if this hoe touches me one more time!
Life with this Ravenclaw has been living hell!
I may look like I'm enjoying having him as my boyfriend, but I absolutely hate it!
Buuuuttt I can't go back to Harry. I'll look weak.
I did watch him sometimes though.
He looked...well happy.. without me.
I loved him of course I did but he was carrying some muggles baby, but it's whatever because he seems to have everything under control.
"Why don't we sneak into a empty classroom Draco." My boyfriend said putting his arm around my waist.
I rolled my eyes and pushed him off.
"What's with the attitude! I thought you loved me!"
I sighed. If I wanted to make Harry wish he never got pregnant I would have to play the game, so I smiled.
"Oh, I do love you, I'm just not in a good mood. We can tomorrow though." That was all a lie.
He nodded and kissed my cheek. It made me cringe.
It just didn't feel.,..right.
His lips where cold and chapped, unlike Harry's.
No.
I had to get over him. He doesn't love me anymore. I herd him say that to blaise last month.
'I mean I don't love him anymore.'
It broke my heart when I herd him say that.
Ravenclaws Pov:
He wasn't acting right. He didn't wanna go to our classroom. He didn't want me touching him, and he cringed when I kissed him.
I bet he was thinking about that saint potter boy.
If he's the reason draco started acting weird I'm going to beat the shit out of him along with all his little friends.
"Draco what are you thinking about?" I asked him. He was lost in thought....again.
"Nothing babe, just how I'm about to ruin Potter life for breaking my heart." He smiled and I snapped back.
That's the Draco I fell for.
The one that hated potter as much as I did.
He was just a wannabe show off. He didn't defeat the dark lord, people just made that up and I knew of it.
I watched as potter and his little minions walked out of the room.
I also caught Draco looking at potter.
I sighed.
"What wrong?" He looked up at me.
"Oh nothing." I smiled at him and lead him out of the hall.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay draco it's a little to late for you to start caring again!
Aside from that here's yet another sucky chapter. I'm trying to post as much as possible because I'm going on vacation and won't be able to post or edit. Sorry.
Anyway I'll have another chapter out soon! ♥️💚