Chp 7

Harry's Pov:
This was the month, the month I would finally find out the gender of my baby.
Everyone was excited, even people from other houses.
I couldn't even walk down a hall without someone saying something, but out of everyone I think Luna, Hermione, Pansy, where the most excited.
"Harry!! Are you not excited you haven't smiled once!" Pansy said as we all sat around our common room.
"Jesus Pansy let off a little your going to stress him out!" Ron put his arm around me.
Blaise gave him a weird look after that.
Blaise Pov:
I just gave Ron a death stare. I mean he put his arm around Harry and I told him he was my crush.
Weasels don't listen for the world.
"Ron really it's fine. I mean it's pretty exciting actually, and Pansy I haven't smiled because why would I went I still get sick all the time."
"I guess your right." Pansy sounded disappointed.
"Well your appointment is soon. Then tomorrow we are having a huge gender reveal party. You will smile then." Hermione tried to lighten up the mood, which worked because everyone started talking about it.
We spent the rest of that Saturday morning in the common room talking.
Pansy Pov:
We where talking about nonsense when I checked the time.
"SHIT! We are about to be late get the hell up!" I took Harry's hand and dragged him out of the room.
Causing Blaise to give send out another death stare.
He really needs to get over the fact that there are other people around and he's not the only one who's going to touch Harry. Not in a sexual way though, that's for Blaise.
We ran down the hall, well speed walked, and ran into Snape.
"Excuse you. Where do you think you are going?" He said in a cold deep voice.
"We are on our way to Madam Pomfrey now if you'll excuse us!" Hermione to push past him but he didn't move.
"Why is that? You all seem fine to me. Now turn around and head back that way."
I was getting real triggered.
I rolled my eyes and didn't think before I spoke.
"Harry need to get to this baby appointment now Excuse you." I tried to push him away but he stood there in shock.
"Mr.Potter detention for carrying on school grounds, also why is Mr.Malfoy not here?"
Hermione's pov:
Of course Harry got detention for that. I noticed Harry roll his eyes.
"That's none of your business!" Pansy pulled Harry's arm past Snape and continued to walk down the hall.
God only my girlfriend would go all crazy for a baby appointment.
Blaise, Ron, and I looked at Snape and followed behind the two of them.
Draco's Pov:
I saw Blaise and the rest of them speed walk down the hall headed towards the hospital wing.
Another appointment, and I didn't get to be there.
I didn't want to be!
I mean the baby wasn't mine.
"Draco babe was are you thinking about?"
I was sitting in the library "studying" with Ravenclaw. He was once again all up on me!
I hated him so fucking much, his touch where wrong, his kisses where wrong, everything was wrong!
Nothing felt right.
"Oh nothing." I sighed.
We continued to "study" when my god father walked over.
"Draco May I have a word?" He said frowning.
"Of course, I'll be back." I kissed my boyfriends check and say the shocked expression on his face.
We walked outside the library and he began to ask questions.
"Draco you know Potter is up in the hospital wing right?"
I rolled my eyes.
"Of course I do."
He gave me a look.
"And why are you not there, I stopped them in the hall, says he's carrying, did you get him pregnant Draco."
I laughed. He gave me yet another look.
"Of course I didn't do it! It was some muggle he hooked up with during summer!" I snapped back.
"I see. Have fun with your new boyfriend Draco. I'll be heading up to the hospital wing now."
I sadly sighed as he walked away, then walked back into the library to find Ravenclaw waiting for me.
I hated myself for choosing him.
I hated him.
Everything about him.
But if I wanted to make Harry see what he lost I would have to do this.
Even though he doesn't love me anymore.....
********************************
HELLOOOOO!!!!
god it's been a while... sorry....I have my vacation as you might know and I just started school 😔 but here's another sucky chapter! I hope you enjoy if your readying this! I'll have another one up soon. I just have to update on my other story's so it doesn't look like I discontinued them 😬