Chp 20

Draco's Pov:
It was finally the last day of 5th year.
Lily was now two weeks old.
I still haven't found a way to apologize to Harry. I mean every time I saw him he had someone with him.
All the girls where obsessed with Lily and where always around Harry.
Most of the time he looked really annoyed.
I would be too if I had a screaming two weeks old.
I was walking down the hall when I witnessed Harry sitting on the floor of a abandon hall with a screaming lily in his arms.
I walked over to him and stood right in front of him.
He didn't even acknowledge I was there.
I gave him a fake cough and he looked up at me.
"Oh hey Malfoy. It's really not a good time right now." He said rocking the small child.
"I know but it's almost the end of the year and I thought we could make up before then."
I was playing with my fingers, I did it a lot when I was REALLY nervous.
"Malfoy...I really can't right now. I'll catch you later."
I don't even think he knows what he's saying because earlier he when I asked to talk to him he didn't even answer he just just walked away.
I sighed and walked away.
He didn't try and stop me.
Maybe he's just moved on.
Not just relation wise, but friend and just me in general.
Harry's Pov:
It's been about two maybe three hours since I saw Malfoy in the halls.
He wanted to talk but I had a screaming child with me.
I loved her I really did she was just a lot to handle.
I had to take her back to the Dursley's with me......
Pansys Pov:
It was the last day of school and Harry was panicking.
"I'm going to have to bring her to that hell house! What if they hurt her!"
I was hold lily so I couldn't do much because I didn't want her to start crying once again, but Hermione comforted him.
"Harry it's going to be alright. Your a parent now. You know what your doing and what's right for the both of you."
He nodded and started to breath normally again.
That's when, you guessed it, Draco Malfoy walked over.
"Malfoy it's not a good time. Take your sorry ass someplace else." I snapped.
He looked down at the floor. Didn't say a word.
"Well go on!" Hermione tried shooing him off.
"I just need to talk to him. I can't go home with this feeling of guilt." He said very softly.
Like I could barley hear him.
"Well you should have thought of that earlier now go."
He looked at me, then Hermione, then lily, then lastly Harry, who didn't even care what was going on.
He sighed. "Okay..." then he walked away.
Draco's Pov;
Once again I was rejected.
Pansys was the one who told me to try harder but she won't let me near him.
Plus when we where together he told me about the Dursley's, and how awful they where.
Now he has to bring a child into that house.
It's going to be a long summer.
*******************************
HEYYYYY!!!!!
So I'm posting this right before I get ready for school so ima let you know that there won't be one until later but ima still post.
Hope you like this so far!!
I'm going to be starting a new story soon by the way so when that first chapters up make sure you go check it out! New chapters will be out soon! ♥️💚