Siren

Danae and the siren were face to face. The shock overwhelmed Danae; she didn't know what to think or feel. The siren's look didn't waver; he moved his head sideways like a pug. "Y-You? H-How did you find me?" The siren's grin widened as he slowly stood up. That was when Danae realized that he was nude and was able to see his body, and...she let out a squeal and covered her eyes. "Y-You're naked! D-Don't you have clothes on!?"

The siren looked amused with a hint of confusion as the young woman covered her eyes when she looked at him. He looked down on himself and realized that she might've felt embarrassed seeing his body. The siren chuckled as he touched his slightly muscular body. "You look," he said.

Hearing him speak made Danae still with surprise. She slowly uncovered her eyes; the embarrassment of seeing him nude went away. Danae still kept her distance and tried getting off her bed. Her body was still in slight pain, but it was tolerable. "Y-You can talk?"

The siren raised an eyebrow, but his look didn't fade. "I talk."

Danae knew little about sirens, but she read enough to know that they tend to lure victims with their beautiful melodies. She never read that they could make a speech, but the possibilities were endless. "You can also understand me? I-I thought you came from Greece."

The creature nodded again, understanding her. "I learn."

It was silent between them again; Danae didn't know what to think or feel. She could hear Malia taking a shower but was afraid of her reaction if she saw the siren. That was when she remembered what she saw in the news: a female victim was killed. There was the possibility that the coven may have done it to get revenge or to send a message. However, Danae thought it wasn't entirely possible since they didn't know which island they lived in. Other creatures were freed and escaped. If that were the case, there would have been more victims. Her blood turned cold when she thought of the possibility that it was the siren had something to do with it. She thought about calling the police, but the siren was powerful and could use its melodies to control anyone. "Y-You learned? How?"

The siren's grin lessened, and his eyes darkened as he let out a low growl: "B-Bad humans." 

"C-Can you talk in longer sentences?" Danae noticed how he moved his head sideways again; it was adorable to her. "I guess not. H-Hey, I heard in the news that a woman was...killed. W-Would you happen to know anything about that?"

The siren looked confused but then began to walk toward her. Danae tried moving away from him but didn't look where she was going, so she fell onto her bed. The siren looked unbothered and continued to walk toward her until he stopped before her. A smirk paved the way on his lips as he licked them when he saw her. The siren lived alone in the mountains and was the only one of his kind. He had watched human roam and live their lives. The siren couldn't help but be intrigued by how humans have changed. However, he also realized how dangerous they had gotten and steered clear of them; many of his kind were killed by humans. Yet, the siren couldn't deny that he would get lonely and desired to have a mate by his side. 

He couldn't forget that Danae was the one who set him and the other creatures free. She was the only human who had shown him kindness. That was when he knew right then that Danae was meant to be his. The siren then slowly crawled on top of Danae while licking his lips. The young woman stilled when she saw the handsome creature seductively on top of her. His eyes were filled with lust and passion. She looked down and noticed his penis getting erect; veins were forming. Danae had some experience in bed, but the siren had an impressive body; he almost looked like a Greek God. 

Danae's thoughts were interrupted when she felt him touching her. His right hand went under her shirt, feeling her skin. The young woman gulped; his hand was cold but felt rough and strong. A pleasurable chill went through her body; her body wanted it, but her mind told her it was wrong. "S-Stop!" The siren did so. He looked confused as Danae sat up, moving further from her. "You need to go. M-My friends are coming soon and they might get scared if they see you." The siren understood her but didn't look pleased as he growled, showing his sharp teeth. Danae was afraid for her friends' safety and didn't know what the siren was capable of; she couldn't take the risk. "I-I want you safe. How about this? We can see each other tonight by the ocean?"

The showerhead was heard turning off; Malia finished showering. The siren noticed the stressed look on Danae's face. He understood that someone else was in the room. He also understood that Danae wanted him by the ocean. "You go?"

"Y-Yes. I will go at night! So please go outside!" Danae pleaded.

The siren nodded as he got off the bed and approached the window. "You, ocean. Night." He jumped and flew away, letting out a soft gust of wind in the room. 

Danae ensured that the siren was nowhere to be seen and sighed in relief. "Hey, Danae, are you okay?" asked Malia as she entered the room wearing the new clothes.

"Huh? Oh, yeah. I was getting some exercise. Th-The guys will be coming with the food soon." Danae tried to contain her composure; she couldn't tell anyone what happened. She also couldn't believe what she would meet with the siren. However, there was no other option in her eyes. Danae felt that she had to convince the siren to leave her alone so no harm could be done to him or anyone else.