Sister Tabatha

The Hidden Shadows Coven and those who work for them have been preparing the circus throughout the week, which has come and gone. The circus was finally complete; the main tent, where the main events would take place, was in the top center of the small island. Beside the large tent were small booths where food and other handmade trinkets were made; everything was ready.

It was late afternoon, and Jovan was responsible for ensuring everything went smoothly. He stood at the cliff's edge, looking at the sun setting down; the cool air hit his being, and he enjoyed the feeling. "Hey, Dracula, Sister Tabatha wants to speak with you."

"Don't call me that, Othalia. Where is she?"

"She had just finished doing her ritual in her tent."

Jovan nodded and went toward a tall tent far from the others, black with dark velvet lines. When he got close to the entrance, he smelled some essence and other scents; he sighed. "Sister Tabatha, may I enter?"

"You may."

When the warlock entered, he saw the coven's leader inside a drawn satanic pentagram. Tabatha had her back turned to the warlock; she was nude. However, her long, wavy red hair went below her bottom and covered most of her back and breasts. Tabatha went to a wooden table where her long black dress was and dressed herself while Jovan stood quiet and patiently. Jovan was used to seeing many coven members nude since they had done many rituals; Tabatha was considered the most beautiful. He knew that she made sure that it was so. 

Tabatha had a slender figure with light beige skin. On her back, she had a satanic pentagram star tattoo. Her eyes were dark red, making her look like they were bleeding, and her lips were plump and pink. She stood five feet and seven inches tall and had long, slender legs that would tempt men to touch them. 

"You have called for me, Sister Tabatha?"

Tabatha finished putting on her tight, long black dress. "Yes, I have. I have put you in charge because I know how responsible you are. We have fans all over the world who are dying to see the show. Our coven must not disappoint them; they are our cash cows."

"I understand, Sister. I ensured that the tickets were sold to our viewers from our site on the dark web. Our coven members will observe those who arrive on this island."

"Very good, nothing can go wrong. I have gone through much trouble to make this happen. Especially since we had to kill those ingrates. How are my little pets doing?"

"They are restless, which was to be expected; they have been in their cages for a week without being fed."

The witch smirked as she slowly walked toward Jovan. "It sounds to me that you are concerned for my pets."

The warlock held his emotionless expression and tried not to look at Tabatha. "Not at all, Sister. I am only stating a fact. Your pets are just restless and ready to entertain the guests."

Tabatha chuckled as she walked out of her tent; Jovan followed. The two walked inside the large tent, which had many benches in circular rows surrounding the main stage. However, a gate surrounded the stage, so no one from the benches or on the stage could get in or out. When they got to the gate, Jovan opened it, and Tabatha entered a door that led to the backstage.

Once they were backstage, there were echoes of growling, squealing, and other animalistic sounds. It became silent momentarily when Tabatha entered, but the creatures cowered in fear or growled. "Oh, my beauties. I know you all tire of being in your little cages, but don't worry. You all will have your fun." Then, something caught her eye, and she walked to the farthest part of the backstage; there was a concrete jail-like box where only a tiny window was shown. "How's my little singer? Has he been creating trouble?"

"No, he has been quiet and hasn't tried to sing after we gave him the punishment you ordered."

Tabatha walked to the window, and there was nothing but darkness; she put her hand on the window. "He is my most prized possession; he's perfect. I think we will save him for last."

As Jovan was about to speak, a muffle interrupted him. On the right side of the backstage, six people were tied up and had their mouths gagged; they were ocean guards who were ordered to find their colleagues who hadn't shown up from their shift. Four men and two women were beaten up and starved for four days. Tabatha noticed them, too, and slowly walked towards them. "Ah, I also can't forget the true stars of our show. You all have no idea how grateful I am that you showed up to our show. I know that you all will not only make my pets happy but also my fans." Some ocean guards screamed at the gags; others cried in fear when they saw Tabatha's pets in the cages. "You all should be honored since this event will be viewed live and online. You all will be famous."

Suddenly, Bethany entered the backstage. "Sister Tabatha, some boats are coming; from what we saw, they are our invited guests."

"Excellent. Ensure our fans feel welcomed since they have been loyal to our coven. Well, I must get ready for tonight's show. Everything will go perfectly."