Escape

It was chaos in the circus as everyone in attendance saw the creatures running out of the tents. The circus's occupants screamed as all of the creatures ran towards many of them. Many creatures growled, howled, or screeched as they saw the full moon; they were free. The creatures then eyed the people trying to run away, but some were still from the horror and shock. Most creatures ran toward the ocean; some flew away, but some stayed. The ones who stayed viewed the horrified occupants as their prey, as they hadn't forgotten the horrors they were forced into. Without warning, many of the creatures ran towards many of the people; some cut them in half or began to eat them.

As many of the creatures on the island began to kill the former spectators, they noticed that there were coven members who ran to them with bazookas and other guns. When the coven members were about to shoot, some creatures ran away or toward them—many of the freed creatures held hatred and grudges for their captors. When the weapons were fired, all of them missed.

Some of the coven members either tried to run or shoot their weapons again; everything was futile. Many coven members were killed; blood and guts splattered on the once-green grass.

Danae was still at the backstage of the tent when she heard the screams. She stood at the center, stunned by what she had done. She not only let the siren free but also the other creatures. When released, Danae feared and thought that they would kill her instantly; they didn't. When letting the creatures go free, they all looked at her with gratitude. Her thoughts were interrupted when she felt someone standing behind her. Slowly turning around, Danae was surprised that the siren didn't leave with the others; he stayed.

The handsome siren stood on top of his prison, nude. Danae couldn't believe she didn't notice, but the shock of everything made her brain rewire. The two looked at one another, and the siren was silent as his beautiful and terrifying eyes never left the human woman. "Y-You are free. Why don't you leave?" There was no answer from the siren. Fear suddenly overcame her when she realized the danger of her situation; Danae had to meet her friends at the pier. "I-I have to go and meet my friends! You should leave and go home!"

The siren then cocked his head from side to side as if trying to understand her words. "Home?"

"Y-You can talk?" Danae was surprised. With one word, the siren's voice had a masculine voice that would make a woman fall for him even though his melodies were soft and quiet. Then, there was a loud thud coming from the tent that was coming her way. "W-We have to go!" Danae was about to run out of the backstage, but there was a gunshot that almost hit her right arm. 

Two coven members arrived to the backstage. "Don't move, you damn bitch! One more step or we will-!"  The siren jumped before Danae, shielding her from the coven members. "Damn it, the freak is freed! F-!" One of the coven members couldn't finish his statement since the siren used his super speed and slashed the head of one of the members. Danae and the last standing coven members were bewildered and shocked. However, Danae got out of her shocked state when she saw blood gushing out from the headless body. Her eyes widened in horror as her body trembled. Before the other member could react, the siren grabbed his neck and slowly squeezed him.

The grip was so hard that the surviving member put down the gun as he was struggling to breathe. The siren slowly turned to Danae; his face and parts of his chest were covered in blood. His lips curled into a smile. "Run," he said while squeezing the life out of man. Danae got her sense back and realized the dangerous situation she was in. She ran out of the tent and into the chaos. Once outside, she saw that there were many dead bodies of former spectators of the show. Danae wanted to scream in horror when she saw blood, guts, and different body parts on the ground. However, she knew she couldn't stay behind much longer, so she ran toward the pier and hoped her friends would be there.

Meanwhile, Akamu, Malia, and Makoa were still held at gunpoint by Othalia and coven members. Everyone heard the chaos coming from the circus. Othalia looked above and looked annoyed. "Damn it, the creatures are roaming free!" She glared at the group in annoyance while shaking her head. "I knew that all of you were going to be trouble! We still can't have you all leave this island alive." She motioned up her hand, and the others readied their guns. "You all should be glad that you all are going to have a quick death. If it were up to me, I would keep you all alive and cut your body parts up piece by piece." A sadistic smirk came across her lips. "I do enjoy the sight of blood, it turns me on." Othalia was about to give the order, and everyone braced for their end, but then, the group saw someone afar.

"YOU GUYS! WE NEED TO GO!" Danae was running down the hills quickly, and there were times when it looked like she would fall. Othalia and the others were distracted and surprised. Without hesitation, the group attacked the men with the weapons. Akamu and Makoa removed the guns from the members they fought and pointed them toward them. However, they were still outnumbered. 

"Really now? Do you think that will stop us? You all are truly stupid."

"There may be more of you, but we can still shoot and kill you!" yelled Akamu.

Othalia giggled. "Go ahead. You don't have the guts to do it. Even if you fire, you will still die. We all will." She licked her lips. "The thought of it makes me want to cum." Without Othelia knowing, Danae slipped, making her fall and roll down the hill so fast that she bumped into Othalia, making her fall violently to the ground; her head hit a rock. The coven members with the weapons shook violently, which Akamu and Makoa took advantage of; they fired the machine guns. The coven members were shot and killed instantly. 

She wasn't entirely injured because Othalia saved Danae from falling on a pile of rocks. The gunfire didn't frighten her as much due to the adrenaline rush to escape. The twins and Makoa were shocked at what just occurred; the men let down the guns and realized that they killed people. Danae slowly got off of Othelia, who looked to be unconscious. "Guys...we need to leave now." The group didn't move as their eyes were on the dead bodies. Danae then gave all of them a push, but she had trouble standing up due to pain in her left leg; there was a possibility that it was broken. "GUYS, SNAP OUT OF IT! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

The group got out of their trance. Malia went to Danae; the friends hugged one another. "G-Guys, find a boat with keys. We have to get out of here." The trembling men walked to the pier and looked for any boat with keys; Makoa found out and called out to everyone. Malia noticed that Danae couldn't walk properly, so Akamu helped her carry her toward the boat while Makoa turned it on. Once everyone was on it and secured, they saw some people and some creatures coming down the hills. Makoa drove the boat away from the pier. When the boat was far enough from the island, everyone let out loud sighs of relief. Danae sat on the boat floor with Malia and Akamu by her side; she felt them trembling from fear. She couldn't blame them; they all went through horrifying experiences. 

Unknown to them, someone was watching them from afar and smiled.